Chapter 13

~two weeks later~

Kassidy is working at Pop's serving people when Jughead and Betty get up from their booth and walk over to Kassidy.

"Kassie!" Jughead exclaims, Kassidy looks over to him.

"Jug?" Kassidy questions.

"My dads getting out of jail!" Jughead says, Kassidy hugs him tightly.

"Oh my gosh, Jughead this is great!" Kassidy exclaims.

"Come to the Wyrm after school" Jughead says, Kassidy nods and sets the coffee pot back. Kassidy goes to school then after school she meets up with Jughead on the outside of the Wyrm.

"I have an announcement to make" Jughead announces when walking into the bar. Kassidy goes and finds a seat by Toni.

"My dads getting out" Jughead says and everyone cheers with applause.

"And when he does I'll bring him up to speed about our plans with Mayor McCoy." Jughead says after the Serpents stop cheering.

"That's brilliant." Tall Boy says.

"Do you have a problem with that Tall Boy?" Jughead asks as Tall Boy gets up from his seat.

"Your old man? No. I got no problem with him. But you want us to sit down with the Mayor." Tall Boy says.

"I do. He's right. I think we can bring the Southside back. But it's going to take work and it's going to take compromise." Jughead says as Kassidy rights down stuff in her notebook.

"Being the Southside back. You've been here all of five minutes." Tall Boy laughs.

"Tall Boy I am sick of you acting like a little bitch. Whispering behind my back that I'm half a Serpent or that I don't belong here. Why don't we put it to a vote? If you guys think what I'm doing is wrong, I'll step aside." Jughead says.

"All those with Jughead and think Tall Boy should shut the bell up?" Toni asks standing up, everyone raises their hands and Kassidy does as well while still writing in her notebook.

"Perfect!" Kassidy exclaims grabbing her things before getting up and running out the Wyrm.

"Someone follow her she's gonna faint." Jughead says, Sweet Pea walks out the Wyrm and Kassidy faints.

"Alright princess." Sweet Pea says picking her up bridal style and taking her back to his trailer. After an hour Kassidy regains consciousness.

"It happened again?" Kassidy asks sitting up.

"Yeah Kassie, you need to slow down" Sweet Pea says, she groans.

"Okay well thank you for taking me here" Kassidy says trying to get up.

"Kassie no. You have to rest" Sweet Pea says standing in front of her.

"Fine, but can I sleep in your bed it's really comfy?" Kassidy asks innocently, he smiles.

"Of course" Sweet Pea says, she smiles and walks into his room. After getting comfortable Sweet Pea gets into bed with her and they cuddle before they both fall asleep.