Chapter 66

~7 years later~

"We've been trying to catch TBK for a while and you guys still have yet-" Kassidy says before getting interrupted by her phone ringing.

Incoming call: Archie Andrews
"Excuse me." Kassidy says before walking away and answering her phone.

"Archie?" Kassidy questions.

"Hey Kass. Nice to hear your voice" Archie says and Kassidy laughs.

"You too ginger. What's up? You haven't called in 5 years" Kassidy says.

"Pop is retiring in three days. He's having a party and would like if you'd be here." Archie says.

"I'll be there tomorrow. I'm kinda-" Kassidy starts.

"Agent Stone, there was a call for your from Dr. Starling" Agent Grey says.

"Yeah. Tell her I'll here there in twenty." Kassidy says and Agent Grey nods before walking away.

"Agent Stone?" Archie questions.

"Yeah. Listen Archie I'll be there soon but I'm kinda tied up right now. I'll see you soon" Kassidy says.

"Yeah of course. See you Kass" Archie says before hanging up.

"Alright everyone listen up. I have something to go to in Riverdale but please don't disappoint me. I'm going to an appointment and I'll see you soon." Kassidy says before grabbing her things and going to therapy.

"So Kassidy, let's talk about what happened with TBK." Dr. Starling says.

"TBK kidnapped me and Agent Betty Cooper and held us captive for a week. He made me watch him kill my 14 year old cousin Teresa and cut her body up with multiple sharp objects. We've worked my way through the situation and I've been giving antidepressants again along with sessions for PTSD. I haven't had any nightmares in weeks so I believe I'm okay" Kassidy says and Dr. starling nods.

"I agree. I think your cleared" Dr. Starling says and Kassidy smiles.

"Thank you. Your check will be in by the end of this week" Kassidy says before walking out the office and going back to her apartment she shares with Betty.

"Your year old hookup is here" Betty says before going into her room.

"I ended it months ago!" Kassidy whispers before walking to the front door.

"Kassidy" Brandon says and Kassidy sighs.

"Agent Brown. What can I help you with?" Kassidy asks.

"Agent Brown?" Brandon questions.

"I'm your boss alongside Glen. This right here is unprofessional so let's please end this once again. We had a hookup for a few months and that's it nothing else. Now please leave before I file a restraining order" Kassidy says before shutting the door.

"So did Archie call you?" Betty asks before she eats her Chinese.

"Yeah I can't leave until after tomorrow I have a few things to finish up. I'll make sure Glen watches Toffee" Kassidy says and Betty nods.