Chapter 26

~Two days later~

The weekend was over and Kassidy was up and ready for school. She made her tea and headed to school.

3rd period is now over and Kassidy is at her locker grabbing her chemistry book

"Hi Kassidy!" Evelyn says with a smile.

"Evelyn please if we're going to be friends call me Kassie" Kassidy says, Evelyn laughs.

"My mistake. I was wondering if you're free tonight?" Evelyn asks.

"Well I do have to go meet Veronica after school but I'm free after that" Kassidy says grabbing her textbook then her yeti cup.

"Alright, just go to the address when you're free" Evelyn says giving Kassidy a note.

"Okay I'll see you later" Kassidy says as they hug, Kassidy walks away and is met with Bughead.

"Oh hey guys" Kassidy says with a smile.

"What were you talking about with Evelyn?" Betty asks.

"Oh we are going to hang out after school" Kassidy says with a small smile.

"You're friends with Evelyn Evernever?" Jughead asks.

"Yes...is something wrong?" Kassidy asks.

"Act-" Betty starts.

"We just don't trust Evelyn yet" Jughead interrupts.

"Okay well I'll see you guys later" Kassidy says with a smile before walking to class. Kassidy goes to her next two classes and is in the student lounge. While working on some homework Sweet Pea sits next to her.

"Hey Kassie" Sweet Pea says, she looks over and smiles.

"Hi Sweet Pea" Kassidy says.

"What are you doing?" Sweet Pea asks in a whisper as she looks at his lips.

"Um...homework?" Kassidy questions looking back at his eyes.

"Why'd you question it?" Sweet Pea asks, Kassidy's cheeks begin to heat up.

"Actually I have to go uh I'll see you later..." Kassidy says grabbing her things, Sweet Pea smirks.

"Bye Kassie" Sweet Pea says as she rushes out the room to her last class. After school Kassidy goes to Pop's.

"Hey Pop, is Ronnie in the speakeasy?" Kassidy asks.

"Yes she is. Pick up the phone and dial 642" Pop says, Kassidy nods and does so.

"Password?" Reggie asks.

"Open the door Reginald." Kassidy says, he groans and let's her in.

"Thanks" she says before walking into the speakeasy.