Chapter 2

~Sunday night~

While watching a movie in her bed Kassidy gets a call from Chuck.

Incoming call: Chuck Clayton
"Hello?" Kassidy asks politely.

"If you don't want those photos leaked we are going to start dating again." Chuck says, she sighs.

"Fine." Kassidy says hesitantly.

"Alright see you tomorrow." Chuck says before hanging up. Kassidy cries until she falls asleep.

~Monday morning~

Over the weekend Jason Blossom's body was found at Sweetwater River by Kevin and Moose. Kevin told Kassidy and Betty on Sunday over the phone. Today Kassidy woke up feeling very upset but she still got ready to look as good as she possibly could.

 Today Kassidy woke up feeling very upset but she still got ready to look as good as she possibly could

"Kassidy, breakfast is ready." Elenor says, Kassidy walks out her room to the front door.

"Not hungry mom sorry" Kassidy says before leaving, she walks out the Pembrooke not talking to anyone she see's.

"Because no straight man has that body." Kevin says.

"Who?" Kassidy asks walking next to Kevin.

"Oh my god Kass. Are you okay?" Betty asks, Kassidy nods.

"I'm fine. Me and Chuck are back together." Kassidy says getting unsure looks from Kevin and Betty.

"Speaking of bodys...have you recovered from finding Jason's?" Kassidy asks Kevin trying to change the subject.

"It was more traumatizing having to explain to my dad what I was doing with Moses at the river." Kevin says, Kassidy wraps her arm around Kevin's.

"Yet another perk of being the sheriff's son." Kevin says walking into the front office.

"Oh my god, those are gorgeous." Kevin says when the see yellow flowers on the desk.

"Are those for Betty, Mrs. Philips?" Kassidy asks.

"That's why I call her." Mrs. Philips says.

"Dear Betty pleas forgive me XOXO, V." Kevin reads on the note.

"Who the hell is 'V'?" Kassidy asks looking at Betty.

"Veronica" Betty and Veronica say at the same time.

"The yellow is for friendship. I also had Magnolia cupcakes flown in from New York." Veronica says walking into the office.

"Because as my mom likes to say, 'there's no wrong the right cupcake can't fix.' Also I've booked up for hers-and-hers mani-pedis at Chez Salon. Blowouts too." Veronica says, Kassidy and Kevin look at each other.