13. Congrats (Henry)

A/N: GUYS. I need your opinion on something. What should Alex and Henry's last name be? I'm thinking of either Fox-Claremont-Diaz or Claremont-Diaz-Fox but you guys let me know please because I honestly have no clue. 

~~~~~~~

~ rewind to Alex's proposal ~

Henry couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him. The painting is so beautiful and everything that it represented is so beautiful. He wiped away his tears and turned to look at Alex, only to see him down on one knee in front of him and holding a black velvet box in front of him.

"Henry, from the first moment I saw your face in the magazine I had thought that you were the most beautiful human being that I had seen. I knew that you were going to be someone special in my life because I knew that I needed you to be, and when I needed something and put my mind to it, it normally happened," Alex said, and Henry chuckled at the last part. Alex was so stubborn it was humorous. 

"When you were a big huge asshole the first time we met, I had lost hope and replaced this deep love with deep hatred for you, hoping that it would be easier for me to handle. I also didn't know my sexuality at the time, so I also had assumed that the strong feelings that I harbored for you couldn't be anything but hate. But every time we were close to each other, I simply couldn't resist being drawn to you." Alex spoke while Henry's tears were getting stronger, "Then the cake incident happened and we were forced to become friends and I got to see so many sides of you. Of course, my stupid oblivious mind couldn't comprehend my feelings for you even though I was in a noticeably bad mood whenever we went even a day without texting. When you kissed me, it was like unlocking a part of my head that I didn't even know existed. The past few years, being with you, has been the best of my life, hands down. I want to continue to be together until the end of time because now that you're in it, I simply cannot imagine living my life without you. So, Henry George Edward James Fox-Mountchristen-Windsor, will you do me the honor of being my husband?" Alex finally finished, and Henry was full on crying now. 

He didn't even know that Alex had to ask, but this was officially the best moment of his life. He was nodding uncontrollably and saying, "Yes, oh my god, of course Alex!" He couldn't even stand anymore, so he dropped to his knees and kissed Alex everywhere on his face. Then Alex pulled back, and, for a second, Henry got scared. But he soon realized it was only so that Alex could slip the ring on Henry's finger. It was a beautiful gold band with the initials "A" and "H" carved into it, separated by a heart. 

"It's so beautiful, Alex, I absolutely love it," Henry breathed, and couldn't control it anymore and decided to kiss Alex again. 

Just then they were interrupted by someone that Henry had completely forgotten about in his bliss, "Okay, guys, can you please keep it PG in here? I'm working on government wage, it's not nearly enough to watch you guys have intercourse," Cash called.

Cue Alex's snarky reply, "Intercourse? Really? That's how you want to say it?" 

"Whatever," Cash replied, clearly annoyed.

Then Alex's mouth was right outside his ear and his voice sounded, "Let's get back to the palace, my beautiful fiancé, and I'll show you exactly how much I love you,"

Henry swallowed softly but loved every minute of it, "You got it, my darling fiancé." 

They got back to the palace and showed their immense love to each other until both of their alarms went off to get up for their flight.