15. Wedding Planning Pt. 1 (Henry)

Henry and Alex were sitting at their dining table, and starting the first of their wedding planning. They've set a date already and now they're working on their guest list and invitations. They've decided to keep it small, only their closest friends and family, because after being outed by the world, they wanted one simple shred of privacy. 

"Hen?" Alex asked. Henry looked up to see that Alex has stopped working on his guest list and was looking up at Henry.

"Yeah?" Henry replied.

"I was thinking of what our last name could be..." he trailed off.

"Oh yeah?" Henry asked, curiosity spiked.

"Maybe we could take Fox-Claremont-Diaz?" Alex said.

Henry smiled, "I love it!"

"Really?" 

"Yeah!" Henry's smile turned to a full on grin. Alex grinned back at him. That smile was the brightest thing on Earth. Alex was so beautiful that Henry might die if he can't see that smile every day of his life.

"I love you," Henry blurted.

"I love you too, sweetheart," Alex smiled. Then he seemed to remember that they had guest lists to create and invitations to design and got back to work. Henry got back to work as well. 

A couple hours later, they had finally finished with the first round of their wedding planning. 

Henry's Guest List: 

- Catherine Fox

- Bea Fox

- Pez Okonjo

- David

- Shaan Srivastava & Zahra Bankston

Alex's Guest List:

- Ellen Claremont

- Oscar Diaz

- Leo (A/N what's his last name?)

- June Claremont-Diaz

- Nora Holleran

- Zahra Bankston & Shaan Srivastava 

- Liam & Spencer (idk their last names either)

- Rafael Luna

- Luis Muina 

- Caleb Mendoza

(A/N if you guys have any other ideas for who they would invite to their wedding, please let me know!!) 

They had also finished designing their wedding invitations, and both of them were in love with it. Now they just had to print and send it to everyone on their guest list, and do everything else that they had to do to plan their wedding. It was great, they were living the life. 

"Love, how does it feel to be done with stage 1 of wedding planning?" Henry asked.

"It feels great because I'm getting married to you, baby," Alex said sappily.

Henry just smiled in return and gave Alex a hug, "Me too, love, me too."

And there it was, the smile that Henry loved so much. This man was his forever and always, and Henry loved him so, so much. It was unbelievable.