31. Getting Ready (Henry)

A/N: I know this is kind of sudden but i decided to stop putting it off. I'M STARTING TO WRITE THE WEDDING!!! WOO HOO!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!! 

To say that Henry is a bundle of nerves is an understatement. He had just gotten into his suit and Bea was now doing his hair. He didn't trust himself to do it with his shaky hands. He was going over his vows in his head one last time because he was afraid that he was going to forget it while he was on the altar. 

"HEN!!" Bea yelled. Henry jumped in surprise. 

"What was that for?!" Henry demanded. 

"I was asking you a question but you were just staring off into space!" Bea said. 

"Okay, well what did you want to ask me?" Henry asked. 

"Are you ready?" Bea asked.

"I mean, I am so ready because he's the love of my life but I'm scared that I'm going to mess it up somehow," Henry replied honestly. 

"No, stupid. You were supposed to answer 'For what?'" Bea rolled her eyes. Henry just stared back at her in confusion. 

"Are you ready?" Bea tried again. 

"For what?" Henry replied, to comply with her demand.

"To pop!" Bea exclaimed.

"Pop what?" Henry asked back in confusion.

"POPSICOOOO!!!!" Bea screamed and laughed then started doing some stupid dance while singing some stupid song and Henry cracked up at how hilarious it was.

"Oh my god Bea, what are you doing?!!!" Henry laughed.

"I'm lightening the mood! Is it working?" Bea asked, "This is something that Nora showed me that these Americans put on for little children, like you!" 

"Oh my god Bea, you cannot be calling me a little child when I'm getting married. And especially since I'm getting married before you are!" Henry argued.

"True, but you'll always be my baby brother," Bea smiled, "Okay now time to get back to your hair so you can go get married!" 

And then they were back to Bea making his hair while he just sat there talking to her occasionally but also trying to review his vows in his head. He didn't want anyone to hear his vows before Alex did so he refused to practice in front of anyone but himself. 

Soon they were finished with his hair and he took a couple of photos until they got the green light that Alex was ready for him at the altar. Henry was so glad that this was going to be a private affair and not in front of the whole world because he kind of didn't want this special moment between them to be there for the whole world to see. The world already knows so much about him, and sees so much of his life, he just wanted one part of his life to be just for him and no one else. 

When it was time for him to go out, he reminded himself that Alex loved him and that he wouldn't mess anything up because at the end of the day they would still have gotten married and that's all that mattered. 

A/N: okay that's as far as I'm willing to go rn. maybe i might get in an alex pov today, who knows?  ik this chapter was so short. idk how i managed to make a chapter this short, but it is what it is. idk what else to put. 

omg doing this on the computer is so much easier.  i havent done it on the computer in such a long time and now i have no idea why i haven't been doing this the whole time lol