A/N

OMG GUYS!!! 

100K READS!!! 2.1 K VOTES!!

This just made my week. It seriously means more than you know to see so many people reading my story. I started it back in late july or august last year because I really loved the book and i was bursting with excitement for the movie and i just needed an outlet. i honestly didn't expect many people to actually pay attention to me when i went into the comment sections of some rwrb fanfics that i read saying that i was writing a new book. i honestly didn't expect to see so many people interested and i honestly didn't expect that so many people would like my writing. it means the world to me that y'all do love it.

also than you so much to all of you guys who are offering your condolences to me after what happened. it proves to me that y'all care not only about my writing but about me and that just makes me even more happy. 

i'll never get tired of reading all of y'all's amazing (and hilarious) comments and i'm so grateful that i have the best, most understanding readers in the world. y'all take care of me and make sure i'm not pushing myself. y'all stand up for me whenever haters come along (not that there's been many, thank god, but when there are y'all are amazing).

i cannot put into words how grateful i am to you guys and i'm sorry for getting so sentimental lol. 

TYSMM for reading sm and being amazing people, it truly means the world to me :) 🫶🫶