37. The Honeymoon Pt 3 (Henry)

a/n - ty @MossTheExplorer for ur idea, i appreciate it :)) also for making me smile with all ur comments <33

They landed in London around mid-afternoon so they had some time to spend with Beatrice that day, even though they were tired. Unfortunately, Phillip was also at the palace now so they were going to have to do the best they could to avoid them. They hadn't invited him to their wedding, but he had still shown up. It was probably for his reputation, because if it became known that Phillip hadn't shown up for his younger sibling's wedding it would've been very bad for him. Henry highly doubts that he showed up to show his support after he so adamantly didn't support them when they were outed. You know what they say, it's the highly stressful situations that show's a person's real personality. That was certainly one of the most stressful situation a person could've been put in. 

Beatrice was nice and let them go to bed early today, and they were nice in return and didn't get up to anything that Beatrice would not like to walk into or hear. Alex seemed a little disappointed that Ethan wasn't here today, and he couldn't tell if the disappointment came from not being able to mess with him or if it was because Alex genuinely enjoyed his company. Henry knows Alex likes Ethan, he just didn't know if Alex liked him so much that he was sad that he wasn't there. Probably not. Knowing Alex, it was probably because he missed messing with him.

The next morning he woke up before Alex. It was pretty rare considering that Alex has had to get up early for so long that he just does it naturally now. Henry really enjoyed these mornings because he got to admire how Alex looks while he sleeps. He looks so peaceful.

Just then, Alex fluttered his eyes open. God, Alex's eyelashes are to die for.

"Good morning baby," Alex said in his beautiful morning voice.

"Good morning," Henry smiled.

"Ok, let's get up and make Bea some breakfast," Alex said and jumped up.

"How come you never say that for me?" Henry complained but got up.

"Um, maybe because Bea deserves it more than you..." Alex said with a laugh.

"Hey!" Henry whined.

"It's ok mi amor, you deserve it too," Alex said before kissing him softly. Henry smiled.

They got dressed and went to the kitchen and made some food and then they may or may not have woken Beatrice up. But at least she got some good food out of it.

"So," Bea started, "Now that you guys are married, do you guys think you'll want to have kids?"

Henry was shocked that she asked that. Of course he had thought about it, but it was a little soon to ask that. They had just gotten married, after all. He looked at Alex to see him already looking at him. They had a silent conversation with their eyes.

"Yeah, we do want kids," Alex said softly.

"Oh my god, that's awesome!" Bea exclaimed, "Are you guys thinking of adoption or surrogacy?"

"Well I kind of want to do both," Henry said, "Like maybe one surrogacy and one adoption?"

"Yeah," Alex agreed, "Because I want to have a child and think 'Oh! They have Henry's eyes! Or they have my smile!'"

Suddenly Henry felt guilty. If he hadn't come along then Alex probably would've gotten married to a girl and been able to experience that without any complications. Alex seemed to have read his mind, though. 

"But I honestly don't care as much about that, as long as I have Henry by my side," Alex smiled softly at Henry. Henry's heart lifted.

"Aww!" Bea cooed, "Well I could always be your surrogate."

"What?!" Henry shook his head, "No, we couldn't ask you to do that."

"Yeah, Bea you're still young. You still haven't gotten married yet. I want you to experience your first pregnancy with someone you love," Alex said.

"You both are someone I love," Bea argued, "And I'd still be able to spend time with the baby, because you guys would obviously let me visit. And you think other surrogates won't be young or unmarried?"

Alex sighed, "But I couldn't do that to you."

"You wouldn't be 'doing that' to me if I'm the one who volunteered," Bea said.

"Just... let us think about it, ok? It's not like we're having children right now, anyways. We just got married," Alex said.

"Yeah, yeah, ok," Bea agreed.

The rest of the day we spent talking with Bea and going outside to do random stuff. All in all, it was a fun day.

--

a/n - double update? woah.