30. Love (Alex)*

HI GUYS. PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE THIS TIME. IK PPL HATE READING THEM BUT YEAH.

A/N: sooo i've gotten a few requests to do some smut and i figured why the heck not. it's just going to be based off of the little hint i gave in the last chapter. just don't judge me bc it would be my first time writing and i don't have any experience to write from so it's probably going to be bad. granted all this fluff has been out of no experience too but that's different, yk? anyways please feel free to leave any recs on how to improve.  if you're not comfortable reading smut feel free to skip!  ik it's prolly a bummer that i haven't updated in awhile - it's a bummer to me as well but school's been really stressful and i've been experiencing some writer's block but after this chapter i think i'll have enough ideas to last me a few more chapters, so if i get the time to update i def will!! 

also i had no idea what to name this chapter so i put something random lol

ALSO HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING!!! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILIES <333 AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FAMILY TO CELEBRATE WITH, FEEL FREE TO CRASH MY THANKSGIVING PARTY :))  (also, my condolences 🥺🙏). 

--

warning: mature content - in case some of y'all didn't read the a/n

They were getting ready for the interview, and Henry was just looking so fucking hot in that suit. Plus that enormous grin he had on his face because he knew he had a say in this news coming out now just made him look so good, Alex couldn't help himself.

He took Henry by the tie and kissed him. It started out innocently and lovingly at first, but then Henry pushed his tongue into Alex's mouth and he couldn't hold back. A voice in his head told him that they're probably going to get late but he doesn't care.

He drags Henry into their bedroom that's connected to the bathroom and takes off the jacket, his own following soon after. He pushes Henry onto the bed and straddles him, then drags his lips down his neck while resisting the urge to leave hickeys where people can see it. 

He tugs on Henry's earlobe with his teeth and whispers, "You look so fucking hot in this suit, it's unbearable."

Henry replies, "So do you, your ass is nicely accentuated in it too," and proceeds to grab Alex's ass making him let out a soft moan. 

Alex keeps kissing down his neck and reaches the point where Henry's shirt starts. He quickly unbuttons it and throws it somewhere random. He pushes Henry down so that he's laying down flat on the bed, and starts leaving hickeys all over his stomach. He loves hearing the soft sounds that Henry makes every time he bites down. He slowly drags his hand down Henry's stomach until he reaches his crotch, to find that he's already hard. He looks down and sees that he's hard too. 

Alex starts tugging down his pants until Henry stops him saying, "Wait. You're not even shirtless and I'm about to be almost naked. I don't see how that's fair."

Alex rolls his eyes and makes quick work of his shirt and pants, and finally gets to remove Henry's pants. His hands keep roaming Henry's body as he brings his head back up to keep kissing Henry. He brings his hand to a rest on Henry's crotch again and starts stroking it through his boxers. Henry starts letting out more soft moans. 

"Do you like that baby?" Alex asks, smirking. Henry just nods. 

In one swift motion, Alex takes off Henry's boxers and immediately grabs his dick in his hands and starts pumping it. Henry lets out a string of curses, interrupted by moans. 

"Fuck- Alex." Henry swears. Alex removes his hand, and Henry whines.

"Hold on baby, I want to get in you." He reaches around for the lube and condoms and starts applying the lube on his fingers and inserts them into Henry's hole with one hand and applies it to his own dick with his other.

Henry's moaning has gotten significantly louder now, not that Alex is complaining. He loves dragging these sounds out of him.

Once he's done fingering Henry, he removes his fingers and puts the condom on. He knows they're a little short on time so he quickly pushes into Henry, letting out a low moan at how good Henry feels around him. He thrusts in and out at a reasonably fast pace, making him let out pants and moans with Henry. 

"Henry... you - fuck - you feel so good. I'm not going to last much longer," Alex says.

Henry moans, "Alex..."

"Fuck, Henry, I'm about to come."

"Me too."

They ride out their release together, moaning and swearing.

They lay in bed for a few minutes until Henry speaks up, "We should probably start cleaning up now. We're probably late."

"Yeah," Alex agrees. 

OKAY U SHD PROLLY READ THIS A/N TOO BUT IF U DON'T WANT TO THAT'S FINE :)

A/N: okay ik that was painful to read. it was prolly awful. please lmk what you think though. i'm prolly not gonna write much smut tho bc i have no idea what i'm doing lol. anyways, for those of y'all who read it i hope you liked it :)

also, i just thought abt the fact that y'all are prolly with your families so hopefully you didn't get into any trouble reading this. oh well.