34. Wedding Pt 2 (Alex)

As Alex stood on the altar waiting for the love of his life to walk down the aisle, he started thinking and couldn't believe this was his life. If someone told Alex two years ago that he was going to marry Henry, he would've spit in their face and told them never in a thousand years will he ever do that. For heaven's sake, he still thought he was straight, which he still couldn't believe how he convinced himself of that after the whole situation with Liam.

Now, he was eagerly awaiting Henry to walk down the aisle so that they could get married, and this would forever be one of the happiest days of his life. 

Just then he heard Can't Help Falling In Love  playing and he  his head towards the aisle looking at Henry and Beatrice making their way down the aisle. Bea was looking as beautiful as always. He only paid attention to Henry, though, who was looking so perfect and handsome.

Henry made it to the altar and they both grinned at each other as the song came to an end and everybody sat down. Alex was grinning to show Henry that he couldn't be happier to be here, and Henry was grinning to show he understood and felt the same way. 

"Welcome, loved ones. We are gathered here today to join Alex Claremont-Diaz and Henry Fox in holy matrimony," the priest started, "Alex and Henry have written their own vows for them to share today. Alex, you may begin."

Alex took a deep breath, readying himself to share his most intimate feelings towards Henry in front of a crowd of people. That was one of the main reasons he was happy that they were having a private wedding. He didn't want a bunch of strangers to hear what his vows for Henry was, only Henry and his loved ones. 

"Henry. From the moment our worlds collided, I knew my life was forever altered. In your eyes, I found a home, a sanctuary where my soul finds solace and strength. You, with your grace, wit, and the depth of your compassion, have reshaped the very fabric of my being.

In your presence, I've discovered a love that transcends boundaries, defies expectations, and stands unyielding against any storm. With each smile you offer, with every laugh we share, I find a universe of joy that I never knew existed.

You've taught me the true meaning of bravery — not the kind that faces battles or adversaries, but the courage to bare my heart, to love fiercely and unapologetically. You've shown me that vulnerability is not weakness but the purest form of strength.

I promise to cherish every moment, to stand by your side through the peaks and valleys of life's journey. I vow to support you, to lift you up when the weight of the world presses down, and to celebrate your victories as if they were my own. I pledge to listen with an open heart, to be your confidant and your refuge, to honor and respect you in all the ways you deserve. With each passing day, I promise to choose us, to nurture our bond, and to grow alongside you.

Henry Fox, you are my compass, my partner, and my love. Today and for all the days to come, I take you as my husband, my equal, and my soulmate. With every beat of my heart, I will love you, fiercely and without reservation, for all eternity." Alex recited, tearing up. He was so glad to share that with Henry and he saw that Henry was crying too. He wanted to kiss him so badly right then and there but he also couldn't wait to hear what Henry had written for him. He was sure that Henry's would be ten times better, considering he was such a good writer.

Henry recited his vows, "Alex, my love. You, with your unwavering passion, your relentless courage, and the boundless love you offer, have not only captured my heart but become its very essence. Your fire ignites my spirit, illuminating a path of purpose and love I never thought possible. You've taught me the true depth of acceptance—the kind that sees flaws as beauty, scars as stories of resilience, and imperfections as the tapestry that makes us beautifully human.