36. The Honeymoon Pt 2 (Alex)

a/n: ok so y'all know who niall horan is right? well i love his music sm and he's gonna have a concert barely an hour away from where i live during my summer break!! do yk how much pain im in rn bc my parents would never let me go :((

also if any of the info is inaccurate in this chapter, i'm sorry... i've never been to saint lucia so i've just been going off of some of the research i did for this :)

p.s. thank you @Daird0 for making my day better with all your amazing (and funny) comments :)

They landed in Saint Lucia at night so they decided to get some dinner and check into their hotel room so that they were fresh the next morning. Well, that was their plan at least. When they got to their room, they got a little held up.

The next morning they were excited to explore the island because they heard that it was a very pretty place. It certainly has lived up to their expectations.

They first decided they were going to hike at the Pitons (volcanic plugs) because they've heard the views were really good when they get to the top. Then after that they went to Toraille waterfall. After that, they got some lunch and brought it for a picnic on Anse Mamin (a secluded beach). 

After they finished their lunch they went to the Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and spent the majority of the afternoon there. When it was getting closer to sunset they went to Reduit Beach because the sunset there was supposed to be magical. It was beautiful, just like Henry. 

They were still sitting around on the beach even after the sun set. There was something calming about the sound of waves washing up on shore. 

"So, my dear husband, did you enjoy your first day here?" Alex asked Henry.

"Yeah, it was beautiful," Henry said, "I can't believe it's our first day here and we only have two days left."

"Hey, you wanted to spend more days in London with your sister!" Alex protested.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Henry surrendered, "Plus we probably would've gotten bored if we had spent more days here." 

"Um with the island maybe, but I think there are other ways we can spend our time," Alex smirked.

"Oh come on! You need to get your dirty mind out of the gutter," Henry complained.

"Don't act like you don't like what I'm talking about," Alex said. Henry just laughed. 

"Well come on, we should get back," Henry said, standing up.

"Oh wow, really? I didn't think you took me seriously..." Alex trailed off.

"Jesus Christ Alex! I meant that we should go have dinner at the restaurants around here before they all close," Henry groaned.

"I'm kidding, calm down," Alex chuckled and stood up. 

They walked down the street looking at all their restaurant options before finally deciding on one and enjoyed their dinner together before heading back for yet another long night.

The other two days were spent half in and half out of their hotel room, having fun either way, until they finally had to say goodbye to the beautiful island. Alex was happy that they spent three nice and relaxing days at the island, and was excited to go to London and spend some time with his sister-in-law. And have some more fun grilling Ethan... 

--

tbh this was just a filler chapter lol