32. Getting Ready Pt. 2 (Alex)

So it turns out it wasn't super easy to get married. Of course there was nothing that was going to stop him from going out and getting married to Henry today, because there was no way that he was going to pass up the chance on making it official that Henry was forever. And when Alex says getting married isn't easy, he doesn't mean all the stuff on the surface about the wedding planning and cost and all that, that stuff wasn't easy, sure, but it was certainly easier than the emotional aspect of it. It's funny how he could prepare his vows, but he knows that as he's reading it to Henry he's going to burst out into tears and he might not even get to finish. It's funny how he knows that he wants to get married to Henry and he knows that Henry wants the same but he still thinks that there's something that was planned against him and he's going to end up with his heart broken. He knows deep down that that's not going to happen, but he can't help that part of his brain that comes up with the worst case scenarios. 

Even though he had all those doubts, he still couldn't wait to see Henry walking down the aisle, and he couldn't wait to read him his vows. He definitely couldn't wait to hear Henry's vows. He thought he would have such a hard time coming up with his vows because he loves Henry so much he doesn't know how to express it, but it was actually pretty simple. Once he started, the words just flew out and suddenly he had the perfect vows. Although he was hesitant on showing his sister his vows to his husband, he didn't want anything to go wrong so he asked June to proofread it and make sure nothing was coming out the wrong way because he tended to word things badly and it ends in a mess. But she just ended up crying and saying it was perfect, which made Alex happy. 

Right now he was just finishing up his look and then he would be all good to go out and onto the altar to wait for the love of his life to walk down the aisle. 

"Hey bro, are you good?" Nora asked after seeing him spacing out for the past 5 minutes.

"Yeah, of course, I just can't wait," Alex said, hoping she understood.

"Yeah. This is a pretty big moment in your life. Hopefully a once in a lifetime thing," She joked. Alex was glad for the joke because it loosened his nerves. He willed himself not to think about how it could end up not being a once in a lifetime thing, he didn't need those thoughts right now. They were going to get married, go home happy, have a wonderful honeymoon, have kids together, and grow old together. It is going to be the perfect life because Henry is going to be by his side and nothing's going to change that. He finally got told that he was looking great and ready to go out onto the altar, so that's what he did. 

He couldn't believe it, the time has come. They're getting married! 

A/n: I know these chapters were short and i know this one in particular was more thoughts than actual getting ready, but what can i say, that's just how it came out and i like it so i hope you do too :) 

i can't wait to write the actual wedding chapter 

also for any 1d fans i started a larry fic bc i was listening to louis tomlinson's music and i heard the larry rumors and i decided why the heck not. it's called "always you (larry stylinson)"