2. Comfort (Henry)

Henry stepped into the closet when he got a text on his phone. It was from Alex's mom. 

Ellen: Henry! Is Alex ok? He's not replying to my texts

Henry: I'm sorry, Alex must've turned off his phone. He got a mean message and added to all his stress, it just got to him. He's been crying. 

Ellen: Oh no. Can I come check on him?

Henry: We're about to go to sleep, so maybe just wait until tomorrow?

Ellen: I might just come check on him anyways. We'll see.

Henry: Alright... good night in case you don't come check.

Ellen: good night. 

Henry took his shirt off and changed into sweatpants and stepped back out into the room. He saw Alex already lying down on his side but the blankets were tossed aside.

Henry made his way to the bed and tucked himself against Alex's back and kissed Alex's shoulder. It broke his heart to see Alex so sad.

"Alex. I don't want anyone to hurt you like this again."

"But it's not about me. He was saying that there's something wrong with my family for accepting me and that either there's something wrong with my mom or she's hiding her disappointment so that she didn't come off as a bad person."

"That's- that's really bad, Alex. I seriously want to give this person a serious talking-to. They can't just come insult people without even meeting them!"

"That's the world for you. I wouldn't worry too much about it."

"Can I at least see the message?"

"Tomorrow. I threw my phone somewhere random and I don't know where I put it."

"Alright, fine. But I want to make sure no one makes you cry again," Henry said as he covered all of Alex's body. Hand over hand, arm over arm, shoulder over shoulder, and thigh on thigh, just like that supersonic night, and pulled the blanket over their legs.

Soon, Alex's breathing became deeper and slower as he fell into a deep sleep, and so did Henry.