𝟱𝟱

𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗰𝗮 | 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"I'm in Jamaica, wah gwaaannnn!" Salem yelled while making a video. "Bumbaclot, bumbaclot!" Demi yelled in a Jamaican accent.

"Y'all are slow." Jazz laughed "As hell" Malani agreed

"Hold up my husband calling me imma be right back y'all."

"Okay girl"

Salem went inside and sat on the couch before answering the phone.

"Look bae he can finally fit them shoes I had bought a long time ago."

"He so handsome. I can't believe you really bought shoes for a baby that didn't even exist yet."

"Jit clean as hell tho. Look at Kyla she messed her clothes up already. Stop slobberin' out da mouth girl." He spoke wiping her mouth with her bib.

"They look so cute where y'all finna go?"

"My granny crib, she wanted to see them. Some of my family over there. Imma let you get back to what you was doin' tho. We love you."

"Okay I love y'all too."

Salem hung up the phone then went back outside with them.

"Mind ova matta det hoe don't even matta. I already had ha I don't want ha you can have haaa!"

"If you sing that song one more time Demi."

"Poppa had a baby on me I can't breathe." She shook her head. "Oh girl"

Did she not have a baby too???

"That was my mannnn!"

"That lil puppy love been over with. Anyway let's go out to eat i'm hungry."

"Me too" Malani spoke "I need a piece of bread real quick so I can get drunk." Demi spoke following them in the house.

"What a piece of bread gone do bitch?"

"Sum" She shrugged

Salem called their ride then they left the airbnb to go to the restaurant. It was about a ten minute drive so it didn't take that long.

They got seated at their table then ordered their food and drinks. But first they took a few shots.

"Ughh!" Salem grunted after taking her second shot. "It ain't that bad Lee."

When Salem realized she was becoming an alcoholic she stopped drinking all together. This was the first time in months she drank anything.

"Yea you gone be drunk fast as hell."

"I miss my family already both of my babies and my mannn!"

"Babies?"
"Both?!"

"Yes I love Kyla like she mine too. Why that's so hard to believe?"

"You better than me that's all i'm saying." Malani shrugged "And me too." Demi agreed

"Oh Demi you don't have no room to talk." Jazz spoke making her laugh. "Exactly. It's not like I can get rid of Kyla so I might as well treat her like my own. And she's a good baby, her mom don't give me trouble either she cool."

"See I like that I would trust you as a stepmom. But them two? Nah they'll prolly throw fruit snacks at the poor baby head."

"I'm not being no step mom at this young tender age of 21 i'm sorry."

"Well Malani i'm 22 not 21. This my life imma do what I choose to do and you can do what you choose to do."

"Say it louder fa the bitches inna back Lee!" Jazz clapped "Jazz you on dick bad." Malani spoke

"Y'all don't start that we on vacation. Let's take another shot." Salem spoke changing the subject.

•••

"Personally she's sloppy. If you gone be drunk be on yo cute shit, that's all i'm saying." Salem spoke shrugging her shoulder at the camera.

"Bitch who sloppy?!" Malani asked making her laugh. "Get out i'm doing my confessional."

"Nah bitch is you talking about me?!"

"And I am! What you wanna do boo?"

"Come out the room hoe, you scary!"

"And i'm not." Salem got up then Demi grabbed the camera and followed them into the living room.

"Get ha Lee! Beat ha ass!"

"Nah fuck det she shoulda never been talking shit. Whoop her ass Lani!"

"Let my hair go whore." Malani laughed "God i'm drunk out my body right nowwww!"

Salem got up off the floor then started dancing to the music playing through the house.

"Take good care of me like it's her duty. Want you right by my side, night and dayyy! No letting go no holding back!"

"Salem... you drunk baby lay down." Demi laughed directing her to the couch. "Call my man first I gotta talk to him."

"Okay sit down."

She sat on the couch then Demi sat next to her and unlocked her phone.

"What's his name in here?"

"Jacourey, what else would it be?"
"Hell iono"

Demi facetimed him and waited on him to pick up.

"Hey Dot, Lee drunk right now and she wanna talk to you before she go to sleep."

"Ite where she at?"

"Right here, Lee wake up." She spoke giving her the phone. "Hey bae, where my kids?"

"Casey sleep n Kyla right here eatin' some chips wimme."

"It's late why she up?"

"We took a long ass nap earlier iono how Casey still tired. You ite?"

"Yea I'm okay I miss y'all."
"We miss you too. Is you enjoyin' yoself?"

"Yea i'm so drunk man. You behaving yourself without me?"

"Fasho, I been wit my family and wit the kids. Ian doin' nun wrong I promise you."

"Mmhm I believe you. I'm finna go to sleep I love you imma call you tomorrow."

"Bet I love you more."