𝟮𝟭

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

"Yo phone" Que spoke tossing Salem her phone.

"Lord he finna cuss me out. Hello bae" she spoke answering the phone for him.

"I shouldn't have to call you more than once. Don't piss me off foo."

This what good coochie do to a man.

"Ian see your call, wassup?"

"Fuck is you doin' det yeen see me callin' yo fuckin' phone Salem?"

"Hello?!" He raised his voice while I silently looked at my phone in confusion.

"I'm still here."

"So answer me then."

"I'm tryna figure out why you yelling. It's no reason fa you to be so angry calm yo mad ass down Jacourey."

"Mmcht- bye bro fuck off my phone." He hung up then she shrugged her shoulders.

"He called me so iono wassup wit det."

"Hell you do to det nigga?" Que laughed

"Nun he just whipped n I guess it got him goin' crazy a sum."

"It can't be makin' em act like det. Ian neva seen him cut up like det on no female."

"Well iono he callin' back right now be quiet. Hello?"

"What's to you jit?"

"Nun... ian even did nun you just tweakin' fa no reason."

"You bein' weird to me foo."

"Okay Jacourey"

"Move! Stupid black bitch know you too fuckin' big to be tryna run cross the street n cars comin! Shoula hit his big dumb ass." He yelled while honking his horn.

Nigga on his period a sum.

"Why you so angry?"

"Cs my girl doin' some hoe shit n think iono."

"You must got a different girl cs i'm at Que house watchin' tv."

"Bullshit"

"I love you."

"Sound like sum a cheater would say after they just got done cheatin."

"I thought we discussed this already. Ian finna prove to you that i'm loyal to you imma just leave you the fuck alone, real shit."

"You think imma let you?"

"Ion care what you let me do. If I wanna be done I will be. Either get yo shit together or imma leave you alone Jacourey."

"This bitchey ass attitude gone piss me off." She continued

He moved his hand in a talking motion and rolled his eyes at her. "Pay attention to the road."