𝟲𝟱

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟯

Three Months Later...

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Casey & Kyla, happy birthday to you!"

'This is so ghetto.' Salem thought to herself.

Everyone sang happy birthday to the kids while Casey clapped and Kyla cried.

"Stop cryin' mama it's ova." Jacourey spoke wiping Kyla's face.

"Casey havin' a time." Salem laughed "Iono why she still cryin' n shit."

"Maybe she tired, lemme see her." Savannah took Kyla from him then walked away.

The whole party Casey had been running around with the other kids enjoying himself.

Kyla was cranky the whole time because she didn't like being around loud noises and a lot of people.

"You want a cupcake Casey?"

"Yes" He nodded clapping his hands. "You heard my son, fix him a cupcake Jacourey."

"Stop playin' wimme."

"Please?" Salem giggled "Yea"

Salem put Casey down and let him run around some more. She then went and sat down with her siblings.

"How you get cake before anybody?" Salem asked looking at Courtney. "I'm pregnant" She shrugged

"I miss usin' that as an excuse. I'll never have another tho I tell you that."

After a while they finally started talking to Courtney again. They shortly found out that she was pregnant with twins.

She was due in April and looked like she was ready to pop.

At the time Que got shot was when she at the beginning of her pregnancy and her hormones were really high.

She was going through a lot then and needed someone to blame for it. Once she started coming back around she apologized to Jacourey and Que's family for how she acted.

"Twins is crazy. I woulda simply passed away." Demi spoke "On god"

"Really let dis nigga trap you."

"Ian trap ha she trapped me." Que spoke

"He didn't trap me this what I wanted. Salem you basically have twins yourself."

"Ehh" She shrugged "Aye come hea Lee." Jacourey spoke waving her over.

"Hold on y'all imma be right back."

She got up from the table and went outside with him. She didn't know what he wanted but she was going to be nice about it.

"Yea?"

"You okay?"
"Yea, why?"

"Just checkin' on you. I love you."

"I love you too. What you really want?"

"I want you to come home wimme tonight."

"Mmm nah ion think I should." She shook her head. "Just fa tonight."

"Imma think about it Jacourey. Was you fake checking on me or you was fa real?"

"I was fa real you just look a lil uneasy i'm tryna make sure you straight."

"I'm okay"

When he found out they lost the baby he was a lot nicer to Salem. All the arguments stopped and he also slowed up on taking pills.