𝟯𝟴

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟭

"So?" Salem questioned as Jacourey read the paper. "99.9% she mine fasho."

Salem sighed loudly then rested her head in her hand.

"I figured she would be. Savannah is ghetto as hell man ion wanna deal with her ass. Iono what the fuck you was thinking."

Salem figured she had no friends because she'd always call or text her. She didn't wanna be her friend for obvious reasons.

"Me either" He shook his head. "Imma take care of my baby tho."

"As you should. I still don't like you tho."

"Is you gone have a baby shower?"

"Maybe sum small. Iono yet, don't really wanna be seen witchu."

"Nobody even know."
"They will when March come around."

"What's in March?"

Salem looked at him dumbly.

"When Kyla will be born. How you don't know that Jacourey?"

"She ain't tell me allat."

"You supposed to ask dumb ass. How the fuck I let a dummy get me pregnant?" She questioned lowly.

"Ain't nobody dumb. She just ain't tell me. Iono what to do ian neva had no kids before. Me n you usually find stuff out together."

"Keep yo dick in yo pants, horny ass." She rolled her eyes. "How many times I gotta say sorry?"

"You never had to say sorry cs ion give s fuck. Fuck that sorry, my feelings still hurt."

"What can I do?"
"Nothing, just leave me alone."

Salem felt herself getting back depressed how she was when she got cheated on for the first time ever.

She always told herself she wouldn't let a man do her like that again but here she was. She didn't know if she would take him back yet or not but if she did it wouldn't be any time soon.

"Is you cool?"

"Yea" She shrugged "You not, talk to me."

"Ion wanna talk to you but ion wanna talk to nobody else about you. When I got problems I talk to you but I can't cs you the problem Jacourey. I'm too fucking pregnant for this bullshit you pulling."

"Ian do it on purpose. I wasn't tryna hurt you, on my life I won't. It was a mistake det on plan on makin' again. Just tell me what I can do to make you feel better n I will Salem."

"Nothing I already said that."
"Want me just leave?"

"Yea, I do."

"I love you." He spoke trying to give her a kiss but she moved. "Mmhm"

"Say it back n stop playin' wimme."