𝟭𝟲

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

"Mmm!" Salem moaned as Jacourey thrusted in and out of her. "Stop runnin" He mumbled after she tried to scoot away from him.

"Jacourey it's too much!" She whined

He pinned her legs to the bed and went deeper before kissing her allowing her to moan in his mouth.

"Aww fuckkk!"

Eventually he moved his hands. So she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Shit" He groaned while choking her with both of his hands.

That was the part she liked the most. Aggression turned her on and made a different side come out.

Only he got to see that side of her, that's what made it more exciting for them.

"Stop puttin' yo fuckin' hands on me. If I pin yo ass to the bed again imma be wrong."

"I'm sorryyyy"

"Turn ova" he replied pulling out. She turned on her stomach then arched her back.

Jacourey slammed into her instantly making her whine again.

"Ughh" She whined losing her arch so he pushed her back into the bed. "Arch yo fuckin' back n stop playin' wit me!" He demanded smacking her butt.

"Oh my god!"

"Mmm"

"Baby I can't take it."

"Why not?" He asked making sure every inch was inside her. Salem started squirming and moaning louder.

"Mmhm let det shit out mama."

Not telling her, he released inside her and kept going. He was gonna say something after but he didn't wanna ruin the moment.

"I'm cummin!"

While she came he stroked with slower hip motions. "I'm serious now, I can't take it."

"Ite"

He pulled out then went in the bathroom and ran water for their shower.

30 minutes later...

"Dets fa what you did the other day ian forgot."
"Oh please" she rolled her eyes.

"I nutted in you too."

"You always playin." Salem waved him off not taking him seriously. "On my life Salem."

"Wait... you fa real Jacourey?"

"Yea"

"The one time I let you fuck me raw you take shit too far."

"Yeen mad? I expected you to yell at me a sum shit."

"Tuhh no i'm on birth control." She scoffed