𝟮𝟴

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

Salem laid her head on Jacourey's stomach then he smacked his lips.

"What?" She asked looking back at him.

"Why is you on me?"

"You still fake mad? Get over it, it ain't that fucking deep bro."

He pushed Salem off him then she punched him in his chest. Seconds later they started fist fighting.

"You not finna keep playing wimme!" Salem yelled while continuously hitting him. "You aggravatin' as fuck leave me alone Salem."

"No! All you wanna do is bitch all day. Since you wanna be a bitch fight me like one witcho weak ass."

"I'll really do yo ass in you betta stop hittin' me."

Jacourey wasn't trying to hit her too hard because he didn't wanna hurt her. But if she kept hitting him then he wouldn't have a choice but to defend himself.

"I'm sick of you!" Salem yelled punching him in his eye. By reflex he hit her in her mouth then she fell back on the bed holding her mouth.

Salem let out loud cries so he got up to check on her. "Bae i'm sorry ian mean to."

"Move" She cried with her hands still over her mouth. "You made me chip my tooth."

"Lemme see" He replied moving her hands.

He made a yikes face then pulled her into a hug. Jacourey truly felt bad because he didn't mean to hurt her.

While Salem sobbed into his shirt he rubbed her back. "I'm sorry bae ian mean to."

"It hurts"

"Imma take you to the dentist inna mornin' yo mouth bleedin' tho."

She pulled away from him then got up and went to the bathroom. So he followed behind her.

"It's so ugly!" She busted out crying again looking at herself in the mirror. "Ian mean to bae."

"I know"

After she rinsed her mouth she laid down. She already has braces so a chipped tooth just made it worse.

Jacourey got her some pain medicine from the bathroom cabinet then went on her side of the bed.

"Hmm"

"Thanks" She took the water and pill bottle from him then turned back over. "I'm sorry"

"Okay"
"Youn forgive me?"

"I do, it was an accident. We just can't play like that no more. I'm not mad at you because I hit you first."

"What's gone make you feel better?"

"Having the rest of my tooth in my mouth."

"Don't be smart. I mean sum else."

"Buy me some Skims and I might not be mad st you no more."