𝟭𝟯

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱...

"Gimme kith!" Salem spoke puckering her lips.

"This yo third kiss inna past five minutes. Leave me da hell alone." He responded after giving her multiple kisses

"Mmcht you mean. You just mad my house came out better than yours." She teased while putting candy on her house

"Det shit ugly as hell." He replied knocking it over causing Salem to whine. "Fuck you"

Salem balled her fist up as he was taking a video of his house and smashed it. She stuck her tongue out making sure he got it on camera.

"You coulda waited til I was done you a hater."
"No you a hater. Shoulda never did det. Na clean up this mess."

"Yes ma'am" he replied sarcastically. "Please?"

He huffed before slowly throwing away their trash. Once everything was in the trash he cleaned the counter tops and they washed their hands.

Jacourey sat on her couch and pulled her down on his lap.

"What you hard fa? Ian even did nun yet." Salem smiled a little. "Yeen gotta do too much."

"Just let me eat it bae."

"No... last nigga that just wanted to eat it tried to fuck me. If you wanna fuck just say det man."

"I wouldn't have a problem wit sayin' I wanted to fuck if dets what I wanted to do. I wanna eat you, is you gone let me?"

"Nope, still kinda mad at you not gone lie. I tried to put it inna past but I just can't believe you. If you was gone do some shit like det you shoulda never let me find out."

"I thought we talked det shit out."

"We did. Just lookin' at you make me think about the situation again."

"Stop lookin' at me then."
"You in my face."

"Imma help you get over it. Get up so we can go upstair."

"For?"

"Just get up."

They both got up then he grabbed her hand making her follow him to her room. Jacourey helped her onto the bed so she wouldn't hurt herself.

Salem laid back put her legs up. He kissed her inner thighs after taking her sweats and panties off.

She relaxed her body and stared at the ceiling as he started giving her head. Light moans and cuss words slipped from her mouth the more aggressive he got.

"Ughhh" she moaned feeling him suck her clit.

"Oh my god Jacourey!"

He slid his middle and ring finger inside her before pumping then in and out of her.

"F- fuckkk"