𝟮

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟬

"Aye get up." Que spoke

"Hoe why is you here?" I asked opening my eyes

"It's 4 inna afternoon niggas been callin' all day. Is you good foo?"

"Yea I went to sleep when I got off."

Salem works at a hospital and had to do an overnight shift last night so she was super tired.

"You wanna go eat wit us? I mean youn got no choice so get yo self together."

"Okay"

One thing Que didn't play about was spending time with his sisters and people he loved. Tomorrow isn't promised to nobody and he had to learn that the hard way.

"To where tho?"

"A bar to get a few drinks n shit sum light."

I nodded my head then got up and got myself together. Since my hair was done already I didn't have much to do.

We got to the restaurant and the whole time he made us come with him so he could watch some dumb ass football game with his friends.

So me and Demi were chilling together talking pictures.

"Oue excuse you rude ass." I mugged after a dude with wicks walked in my pictures

He looked back at me then kept walking with whoever he came with.

"Wassup jit" He spoke mushing Demi

"Nah don't wassup me witcho rude ass. Don't do no lame shit like that to my sister nomo."

"My fault"

They walked inside then Demi continued to take my pictures. Maybe he was mean because I didn't know him but ts was still lame asl.

"Who sister doin' it better?!" Demi hyped me up while I posed. "It's quiet ain't no back talk!"

"Ain't that yo man Demi?" I asked seeing him walking down the sidewalk. "Nope"

"Hoe you a lie. Hey Keil!" I waved causing her to smack her lips. "Wassup Lee"

He gave me a side hug then I took my phone from Demi.

"Why you actin' stank like you ain't tell me to come up hea?" He asked towering over her

"I'm not bae." Demi replied making her voice softer putting her arms around him

"Hoe you lame." I waved her off leaving them outside by themselves

When I got back inside I walked up to our table seeing the guy from outside sitting in my spot.

"Can I have my seat back please?" I asked standing in front of him. "Yea my bad."

He got up and let me sit down then I scrolled on my phone. Our food still wasn't at the table yet so I had nothing else to do.