𝟰𝟰

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"They look exactly alike Lee, he can't deny neither one of them." Demi spoke

"She's so pretty too. I just wish she wasn't his, ion have nun against her cs she a baby but my family kinda fucked up."

"It's gone be okay. Dot a good dad at the end of the day so now that's all that matter."

"Yea I guess. I really wanted to see my niece tho."

"I really wanted her to come too. Akeil just be tripping and i'm not finna go back n forth with him. Iono why he just won't let me be some times."

"You her parent too tho so you get a say in what she can or can't do."

"I know but if ion want her to go somewhere with him she not going so I just gotta be fair."

"I wish Jacourey would tell me my baby can't so somewhere i'll slap the shit outta him."

"Be real... you been wanting to do that anyway."
"Mmhm" Salem laughed

"But honestly I really love him I just can't bring myself to be with him or around him right now. Some shit you just can't bounce back from."

"I understand, you ever gone come back home?"

"Mmhm in the summer. You spoke this bitch up, should I answer?"

"Yea" Demi shrugged "Okay shh"

"Yea Jacourey?"

"Why she won't go to sleep?"

"I don't know." Salem laughed "Fuck funny?"

"Cs youn know what you doing."
"I do she just needa go to sleep bro i'm tired."

"That's yo baby so stay up with her. She so adorable!"

"Needa carry her ass to sleep. I wanna see my son, bring him to me."

"He sleep right now."

"I wanna see him in person, I miss him."

"So come see him then."

"I wanna see my both a my kids at the same time. You not gone come home?"

"Nigga if I tell you one more time." She snapped

"You really crazy as fuck. Calm allat shit down Salem, fuck is you yellin' at me fa?"

Demi put her hand over her mouth and started giggling then Salem mushed her.

"Because you keep asking me the same shit. Keep on asking imma tell yo ass no."

"Cs I want y'all at home wimme."

"And we will be but not no time soon."

"Ite so lemme come stay up there witchu then."

"One I came here to get away from you, two my grandparents don't fucking like you, and three I just don't wanna be around you."