𝟮𝟬

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

"This feel so weird." Salem spoke moving her hand around. "I'm happy tho."

"Bet yo ass stop speedin."

"You sound like somebody dad."

"I'm fa real tho I be tellin' you 'bout det shit."

"Ian gone speed no more bae."

"These mine foo... I been lookin' fa dem." He spoke tugging on the boxers she had on. "Oh baby I been took these."

"You wanna be me so bad buy yo own shit."

"Cs I love you bae." She replied then they both went silent.

Salem didn't mean to say she loved him it just came out. She'd been wanting to say it but she was scared of how he would react.

"You huh?" He scrunched his face up. "Nun"

"Oh..."

She went back to watching tv then he laid behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you more than you love me." He spoke kissing her neck making her smile.

"You had me thinkin' you wasn't gone say it back."

"You gotta know I love you whether I say it or not."

Usually Salem would feel like it was to early to say I love you but they were together almost everyday.

They spent a lot of time together and she got attached quickly so it felt different this time around.

"Iono what youn tell me."

"Trust I can show you betta than I can tell you. Take these off real quick."

"You do it."

Jacourey took the boxers off her then she held her leg up. He put his hand up her shirt and softly massaged her nipple.

"Mmm" Salem hummed letting her eyes close.

Feeling him slide inside her she let out moans.

"You bet not run, you hear me?"

"Uh huhh"

"I'm finna put my seed in you." He spoke while thrusting into her. "Fuck"

Salem put her arm back and put her hand on his head allowing him to moan in her ear.

"Oue- Jacourey!" She whimpered as he repeatedly hit her spot. "Oh my god." Jacourey moaned catching her by surprise.

"Yo pussy so good."

"Mmm I can't." She wiped her face. "Why you cryin?"

"It feel so good."

"Cum fa daddy." He spoke pulling on her hair.