𝟲𝟲

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟯

Salem woke up to Casey bouncing on her head. She pushed him off of her gently then got up seeing Jacourey in his phone.

"This the shit bro." She mumbled "What?"

"This nigga bouncing on my damn head n you on yo dumb ass phone like you don't see him."

"I told him stop three times and I moved him but he got right back on top a you. What you want me to do? Hit em?"

"YES! If it was you, you woulda been pissed so don't even act like that Jacourey."

"Casey don't do det nomo mommy don't like it." He spoke with his finger in his face.

Casey started pouting immediately making Jacourey feel bad.

"Come hea ian mean to make you cry."

"He playing the fuck outta you right now. But that's yo baby can't tell his ass nun."

The only thing Salem didn't like about Jacourey spoiling him was he didn't listen to anybody else not even his dad.

"He only a baby he was just tryna wake you up, he don't mean no harm. Is you goin' back to sleep?"

"No i'm up now."

"Mommy" Casey spoke reaching for her. "No ion want you, you interrupted my sleep."

Casey started whining so she picked him up and took her in the bathroom with her. She sat him on the counter and did her hygiene.

"Say ahh" She spoke trying to brush the few teeth he had. "Mm mm" He responded turning his face.

"Casey"

"Say ahh"
"No!"

"Okay stinky breath."

She held his jaw and forced the toothbrush in his mouth, eventually he cooperated and stopped crying.

"Yo sister never act like this, you terrible Casey."

Salem washed his face then they went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

She made waffles with eggs and breakfast sausages. Casey would only drink apple juice so that's what she gave him while they had orange juice.

"I be forgetting about you, let me feed you before I eat." She spoke going to fill Lola's bowl up.

After that she sat at the table with them to eat.

"I'm having one of those says." Salem folded her lips in while picking through her food. "What's wrong?"

"What if the baby ain't make it cs I wasn't taking care of my body how I was supposed to?"

"Da doctor already said it was stress. Even if det was da case you ain't know you was pregnant so you ain't do it on purpose."

"I know but- I feel guilty as hell. My body went through so much pain... you'll never understand Jacourey."