𝟭𝟰

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗶 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟭𝟴

Christmas day Demi and her siblings were at their parents house. They usually stayed for the whole weekend but this year everybody were in relationships or talking to someone.

"Can you leave me alone? I'm tired of arguing witchu Akeil i'm just tryna enjoy my Christmas. Spend time witcho family and stop thinking about me."

"You is my family. You was posta be here bae."

"Yea I was but you disrespectful. Ian finna put up with that shit. You called me outta my name ion like that."

"I'm sorry, you know ian mean det."

"Every time you do sum and apologize to me I take you back. Ian taking you back so fast this time, I might not even take you back at all. We need space just gimme space then we can talk."

"Bye Demi" He smacked his lips hanging up on her "You okay?" Her mom asked

"Mmhm"

Demi wasn't okay at all. She thought by her keeping the baby it would make him wanna change for the better.

But it seemed like he was getting worse. Akeil is only 20 so she didn't understand why he abused alcohol so bad.

Whenever she'd ask about his personal life it would turn into a big argument. Eventually she stopped asking because them arguing was getting tiring.

"You can talk to me about whatever it is."

"No I can't you just gone judge me again." She shrugged at her mom. "When did I judge you Demi?"

"When I told everybody I was pregnant."

"I never judged you the first time. I was making sure you knew what you were getting yourself into. You still a baby yourself, you don't know how to change a diaper or make a bottle."

"That's fine because i'll learn. You my mom you supposed to be my biggest supporter."

"Understand something, I'll always be your biggest supporter no matter what you did or how I feel. Just because i'm a little disappointed in the moment doesn't mean I don't support you."

"Okay well I feel alone. Salem giving me pity and Que just doesn't get me. I really have nobody to talk to, you're the only one with kids and know what i'm going through."

"What happened Demi?"

"Akeil is disrespectful. He's always drunk and yelling at me. He'll forget about it the next day and be all over me like it never happened. After that the process starts all over again."

"What is he going through?"

"I don't know. Everytime I ask he lashes out at me so I stopped asking."

"And yea i'm coming home he put me out last night." She added "You're always welcome here."

"I shoulda just kept my apartment iono what I was thinking."