𝟲

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟬

When Salem got off work she went home and showered. Lately she's been working more so whenever Que would ask her to hang she could say she had work.

She didn't care about the situation with Demi anymore she just didn't wanna be bothered with her.

"Done called this nigga a thousand times." She spoke calling him one last time.

"Wassup?" Dot asked finally picking up the phone for her. "You ain't see me callin?"

"I did I was recordin' I couldn't pick up. You made it home safe?"

"Yea, I'm off the rest of the weekend am I gone see you?"

"Iono, are you? I move on Salem time."

"Don't be funny Jacourey."

"I'm serious"

"Ion gotta see you but it'd be nice to."

"Ask Devontae to come see you."

"Mmcht why you even bringin' him up?"

"Why he keep sendin' you shit?"

He can send me all the money in the world, I still won't go back. Now i'm not telling him my business no more since he wanna bring it up.

"That's not your business. You wanna see me yes or no Jacourey?"

"Do you wanna see me?" He asked causing her to smack her lips. "Yea duh"

"So come see me then."

"Nah I always gotta be at yo house. I been workin' crazy hours ion be feelin' like leavin' home."

"You stay out da opps way."

"Ohhh so you scared?"

"Neva det, I shouldn't come dolo is all i'm sayin."

"Yes you can. Just put on a ski mask n come in my house. I can assure you nobody watchin."

"Ian doin' allat. Imma just push up on you tomorrow round 8."

"Why we always link at night? You just wanna fuck a sum?"

"Have we fucked yet?"
"No..."

"So tell me how da fuck det shit make sense Salem. You just be sayin' anything."

"Can you actually come right na?"

"You suckin' dick or what?"

"You comin' up off some bread or what?" She asked making him smile. "Depend on what yo skills like baby."

"I can show you betta than I can tell you stink."

"Ion like det stink shit. Don't call me that bullshit cs I smell good as hell."