𝟲𝟬

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

While Salem, Jacourey & Casey slept Demi blew her phone up.

"Wassup D?" Jacourey asked picking up the phone. "Lee you sound like a grown ass man what the fuck?"

"Dis Dot, she sleep." He chuckled "Oh... can you wake her up and tell her to get dressed and come outside?"

"Ite I got you."
"Thanks"

Demi ended the call the Jacourey started rubbing on Salem and kissing on her cheek.

"Mmm move" She groaned "Wake up"

"What time is it?"

"12"

"What you want? This my off day i'm tryna sleep in bae."

"Demi said put some clothes on n come outside."

"For what?"

"Bae I don't know ian ask allat. You need some money?"

"I don't know. But you can give me some if you want to."

"Ite I got you, get up."

Jacourey got up off the bed and grabbed Casey to wake him up. He took him in his room to change his diaper and feed him.

Salem did her hygiene then fixed her hair before throwing something on. She kissed the boys goodbye then went outside and got in the car.

"Where we going?"

"So... Pierre came out here to see Que but don't freak out n stuff."

"We was posta see Que today. I forgot all about that I was sleeping so good. Who ever said Pierre was coming out here?"

"Chile iono I just found out myself."

"Well he got me in trouble the last time. Should I tell my man?"

"Uhhh I don't know... just say you didn't know he was gonna be there."

"You tryna get my head knocked off."

"I'm not Lee. If you tell him it's gone seem like you was tryna be smart. Then if you don't then it's gone give sneaky so I really don't know."

"Imma just act like I didn't know. It's not like i'm gone be in his face a sum."

"Trueee"

"And iono what he been watchin' but he did some new tricks last night so ian tryna mess shit up."

"Just let him find out hell he might not ever find out to be honest."

"Hopefully"

Once they got to Que's house Courtney let them in then they went to his living room.

Que was doing better but he still had to wear his arm cast for a while.

"Don't trip just vibe Lee." Que chuckled seeing the look on her face. "I am vibing."