𝟭𝟳

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

Salem started at her new job today and she loved it. As of now her life was going good and she's been happy.

She hoped it stayed that way for a while. Whenever she got too comfortable being happy something always went left.

Jacourey called her phone but she let it ring. They hadn't talked all day because she was trying not to text him first.

She wanted to see if they'd talk to each other if she didn't start the conversation. But even when Salem did text him he didn't respond.

"All you wanna do is be witcho gay ass friends. I asked you to pick up my lunch earlier and you didn't even reply."

"What is you tammat? I just fuckin' woke up, it's only 2. I called to ask how yo first day of work went n you fussin' n cussin' at me like I did sum wrong."

"Why you sleep so late?"

"I was up all night. Ion got nun important to do today so I done took 'bout two naps. How was yo day tho?"

Before she responded she looked in his background. When she realized his headboard in the back started talking.

"My day was good."

"What you eat?"

"Nothing. You pissed me off so ian even go pick up my food."

"Det was dumb as hell. I'm finna come get you so get ready."

"Okay"

When they got off the phone Salem took a quick shower then got dressed. By the time she finished doing all that he was outside waiting on her.

"Why you be doin' stupid shit?" He asked as she put her seatbelt on. "What are you talkin' about Jacourey?"

"You coulda got some doordash a sum. Don't be goin' all day without eatin' like det."

"I wanted you to bring me lunch tho that's why ian get nun delivered."

"Like I said, don't go all day without eatin. Cs I know een eat breakfast this mornin."

"Sure didn't"

"My point exactly."

Jacourey put his hand on her thigh and rubbed it with his thumb. "Where we goin?"

"To eat, gotta feed my baby."

"A date?"
"Yea"

Salem smiled a little then kissed his cheek. She loved dates and doing couple things whenever she was in a relationship.

Going out to eat wasn't super extravagant but some girls didn't get taken on dates at all. She was just appreciative.

•••

"Teach me how to shoot a gun."

"Hell nah girl is you out yo mind? Be a lady, i'll get you some peppa spray a sum."