𝟮𝟱

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟭

"No, hell no." Jacourey shook his head walking in the bathroom. "What?"

"You got yo own side of the sink fa a reason get yo shit off my side foo."

"It don't all fit over here. You don't even use all your space."

He gave Salem a stern look then she started moving some of her stuff under the sink.

"Won't det hard."

"You always complain."

"If it was me you woulda cried so ion wanna hear shit you gotta say."

"Ion even be crying."

"Ian finna go back n forth witchu, you got it jit."

The both of them did their morning routines while having a conversation.

"Baby"

"Huh?"

"Would you love me if I was an ant?" Salem asked then they looked at each other through the mirror.

"Go head wit allat dumb shit."

"Answer me"

"Why the fuck would I love an ant Salem?"

"It's not just an ant it's me, you love me right?"

"Yea I love you."

"Exactly so you should love me however I am."

"Ite you got it."

"So yes or no?"
"No"

"Mmcht- I still love you n you look like a monkey but okay."

She turned the water off then dried her face and hands before leaving the bathroom.

"That raggedy ass friend of yours calling." She spoke looking at his phone. "Answer"

She answered the phone with no hesitation then put the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Aye Dot- who dis is?"

"Lee"

"Wea Dot at?"

"Why?"

"Why you on his phone? Don't you got sum betta to do?"

"Nope" She folded her lips in. "What you want with my man? He not coming outside today we got better thangs to do."

"Y'all? Last time I checked he was single n bein' a hoe but ite ms.delulu."

"Johnny don't make me beat yo ass."

"Don't be mad at me cs yo man yo man yo man a cheater." He laughed "Fuck you. Jacourey not coming outside." She replied hanging up.