𝟯𝟮

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟭

"Guess what the doctor told me this morning."

"What?"

"I'm having the baby on your birthday." She replied the Jacourey started giggling.

"Why you giggling?"

"Iono i'm excited. Sorry I missed yo appointment this mornin' tho."

Jacourey never missed any of her doctors appointments except for the one today. He had a show in another city and had to leave last night.

"It's fine bae I was only there for like 30 minutes anyway."

"Still I shoulda been witchu. Ian gone miss the next one I promise."

"Okay"

"I can't wait to get home inna morin' these muhfuckas get on my nerves."

"Nigga you pussy whipped shut da fuck up!" She heard Wop speak in the background.

"Get out my conversation. Det be y'all niggas problem, tryna be where da hoes at y'all needa settle down."

"We young n turnt fuck settlin' down. Wassup Lee!"

"Hey Wop, why you always so loud? I can hear you perfectly fine."

"Dets just me. What my li nephew doin?"

"You just as delusional as yo friend. He not doing nothing right now."

"We not delusional chill on us."

"Mmk. Y'all better not be having my man doing no hoe shit with y'all."

"Dis nigga lame he barely even wanna go out wit us. Youn got nun to worry 'bout trust me."

"I believe you."

"Ain't nobody lame either. I rather chill y'all be on some wild shit. I miss you bae."

"I miss you more."

After the first time he started having to go out of town he started talking Salem with him. This time she just couldn't get off work to go. Plus she had a doctors appointment.

He was only gone for the weekend so she wasn't too bored.

"Slap yo titty onna camera if you miss me more." He spoke going in the room he was staying in.

Salem lifted up her shirt then flashed him.

"Dis why I fuck witchu."

"Now ion gotta get em done thanks to your son."
"You wasn't gettin' em done anyway."

"I was but go awf."

Jacourey didn't want Salem to touch anything on her body because he liked her the way she was.

She just wasn't that satisfied with herself all the way and wanted to make changes. Luckily the baby was helping her put on weight in all the right places.