𝟭𝟭

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

After work today Salem went to her parents house for dinner. Demi and Que had been there for an hour already but she had work.

"Dang y'all just gone eat without me?" She asked walking in the kitchen seeing them all at the table.

"Wash your hands we just sat down." Her dad replied

She washed her hands and dried them before sitting next to Demi. By her surprise Akeil and Courtney was there.

Demi never really brings him around because their parents didn't really like their toxic relationship. And for Courtney she just didn't say she was going to be there.

"Don't you have a boyfriend Lee?"

"No... who said that Da?"

"Que said you had a lil boyfriend or is it that other dude?"

"Neither"

"So he just lying?"

"Why it matter Da? I'm single and don't talk to nobody."

"I was just asking. You don't care to talk to me anymore."

"Levi you see she doesn't wanna talk about that just leave it alone."

"And Que why you tellin' my business fa? If I want them to know i'm talkin' to somebody i'll let them know."

"It won't like det. He asked where you was at one day n I told em. Nobody care 'bout what you got goin' on det bad."

"Mmk"

"Anyways I'm pregnant." Demi spoke making everybody stop what they were doing to look at her.

"Congratulations sister!" I smiled giving her a hug

"Thank you!"

Everybody else congratulated her but her parents. They both silently ate their food.

If looks could kill everybody would be dead.

"Y'all not gone say nothin?"

"What's there to say? You and him are into it every other week, you went to jail behind him and y'all wanna have a baby?"

"We haven't argued in iono how long. People go through things and can change after. Out of all people I thought my mama would have my back but I guess not."

"I'm happy for you both of y'all, congratulations. You need anything just let me know."

"Preciate it"
"Thanks dad"

"Keep your opinion to yourself sometimes it ain't the time for all that." He mumbled to my mom

"This my house I can say what I want. I never said I wasn't happy for you Demi i'm just worried about your relationship that's all."