𝟮𝟲

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟭

Since Jacourey and Salem started living together they'd been bumping heads a little more. She didn't like the way he did things and he felt the same way about her.

It was nothing serious they just had to get used to living with someone else again.

"That's why you thick like that now. You stay eating my damn food." Salem fussed throwing the empty Oreo container away.

"Then yo big fat ass left the container in the pantry. It's like you do this shit on purpose a sum." She continued

He shrugged at her then went back to scrolling on his phone.

"Bet"

Salem went in the pantry and took his last two slim jims. Once he realized what she was doing he chased her up the stairs.

"Chill out!" He spoke pulling on them. "No"

"They not even yours."

"But you just ate all my cookies. You ain't even save me a few."

"Come on bae fa real."

"I'm already eating this one you might as well let me have them."

"Bro dets my late night snack."

"Well you shoulda thought about that when you devoured my cookies."

"Whatever bro have em ion give a fuck." He let Salem go then he went back downstairs by himself.

"Lemme call my sister I know she up."

Salem let the phone ring twice then Demi picked up. She gave her sister a look then she busted out laughing.

"I'm not laughing Demi. Why is your hair like that?"

"Like what?"

"Messy, you just got that wig installed. Please don't be a dumb bitch."

"I'm not being a dumb bitch."

"Ite so when shit go left again it's nun I can do fa you, remember that."

"Okay... i'm not asking your for anything anyway. What are you doing?"

"Nun just finished fighting for my life. I'm so sick of Jacourey not knowing his boundaries. He ate my last row of Oreo's n then put the container back in the pantry."

"He's childish as hell. I woulda beat his ass if I was you."

"I took his slim jims so we even now."

"As you should. Lee I think imma have this baby a lil early I be in pain."

"You should go to the er. Ion really know how allat work n ion want nothing to happen to you."

"Tonight?"
"Mmhm, get that bitch to go with you."

"Stop it" Demi straight faced her. "Sorry not sorry."