𝟭𝟬

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

heluvlee 15m

"The hair eats sistaaaa!" Demi hyped Salem

"Thanks boo, it's givin' 21 or what?"

"Definitely. I can't believe you're 21."

"Well in an hour but still." Demi added

"I'll still beat yo ass tho."

"Why you can't just say i'm cute?" She side eyed Que. "we siblins it's my job to humble y'all."

"Nah that's just hatin."

"So you stayin' in? I feel like dets lame as hell. You only turn 21 once."

"Not inna mood. My hair n nails done dets cool enough fa me."

"Me n Demi not finna let you sit inna house on yo 21st dets dead as hell. Find you sum appropriate to wear n we gone go somewhere."

"Appropriate? Boy i'm grown."

"21 but you still a jit to me. Yeen finna be out wit me lookin' like a lil hoe."

"That mighta been my goal but mmk Quincy."

"You too Demi you already know betta than to try me."

"Oh girl please bitch hoe."

Salem went in her closet and picked out a black leather dress she's been saving for when she had somewhere to go.

"It's a lil short but imma give you a pass since it's yo birthday."

"Boy nobody asked you. Get out so I can change."

"I'm finna go home n get ready. Let me know when y'all ready so I can come get y'all."

"Mmk drive safe."
"I will"

"Now that he's gone, why you actin' like this nigga not blowin' you up right na?"

"My phone on silent fa a reason. If he really wanted sum he woulda pulled up."

"He got you somethin?"

"Knowin' him, he probably did just so he can be in my life again."

For the past month Salem and Jacourey haven't had any contact really. They'd like each other's post on social media and he'd always text her good morning but she rarely replied.

She can be around him now without feeling a certain way and that was progress. Deep down inside she still wanted him but she felt like he played with her too many times.

"But Demi allat stuff you was sayin' 'bout him was that a lie? Cs ion see why you'd want me with him if you knew how he was."

"Some of it was true I was just tryna beat around the bush. He is inconsistent and he do needa show you that he want you. I made up all that other shit I just ain't wanna say it so harsh."