𝟳𝟬

𝗔𝗿𝘂𝗯𝗮 | 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟯

"Hey" Salem smiled "Wassup" Jacourey responded with a bead nod.

"I love you big daddy." She spoke again laying her head on his shoulder. "Yea you drunk as fuck. I love you too tho."

"You done put det shit down foo." Jacourey grabbed the cup out if her hand and sat it on the table.

"Chill out okay? You out hea tweakin' Lee."

"I like when you talk to me like det." She cackled bending over in front of him. "Let's goooo I wanna fuck!"

"Nah man chill you being loud as hell right na. You got folks lookin' at us like we crazy."

"AHHHH!" Salem ignored him and started twerking on him to the music that was playing.

Jacourey quickly put his hand over her mouth and stood her up making her laugh.

"I said I love you daddy." She spoke dragged her words while hugging him.

"And I said I loved you back. You ready to go lay down fa tonight?"

"No. I'm not even drunk no more, see."

"What i'm posta be seein?"
"Meeee! I'm soberrrr!"

"No you not and you actin' a ass bro."

"Okay go live I wanna talk to your people."

"Not actin' like dis you not."

"Please? Imma behave Courey I promise."

He gave her his phone then she went to his instagram and went live from his account.

"Heyy y'all me n my man in Aruba on baecation sum y'all niggas can't afford. Baby Miami is not no vacation."

"You a mess." He shook his head. "They asking me did I get fucked onna balcony."

"So answer they question then."

"Y'all it ain't no balcony but if it was the answer would be yes. I would give y'all a room tour but ion feel like it."

They were currently at a restaurant sitting at the bar. Their activities were done for today so now they were just chilling.

"They wanna know what we did today bae." Salem spoke "Tell em, youn gotta tun shit by me."

"He so ugh y'all- anyway we went snorkeling and swam with some pigs. Tomorrow we getting on a boat- lemme drive da boat!"

"Youn know what da fuck you wanna talk about." He busted out laughing. "Y'all this my man. I hate niggas but I LOVEEEE MY MANNN!" Salem dragged out kissing his face.

"I love you too."

"See he love me too. I know all y'all lil groupies heard that shit- Salem chill ain't nobody get on hea fa allat." He cut her off.

"Sorry bae. See y'all getting me cussed out. Anyway imma holla at y'all later we off fis. Say bye bae."

"Bye y'all"