𝟱𝟭

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"I'm finna fuckin' kill myself." Jacourey sighed

"Whatever drama queen. My brother on his last breath n you tryna fuck me. It be niggas like you."

"It ain't even det. You won't even let a nigga love on you. I wanna cuddle n you being rude to me."

"Come on Jacourey." She lifted up the cover and let him lay on top of her. "Is you happy now?"

"Mmhm play in my hair."

"Youn love me nomo?" He asked looking up at her. "Why wouldn't I love you?"

"Cs youn act like it. Any time you be sad n shit youn want me around you, why?"

"It ain't you I just rather be sad alone. Ion like being vulnerable around people for real. I guess I can work on it for you."

"Aww you'll do det?" He asked sarcastically. "Go to bed Jacourey."

"Fa real tho ion give a fuck 'bout nobody else i'm yo husband you can be as vulnerable around me as you want. Ian gone judge you fa shit."

"Mmhm I hear you. I might be pregnant again iono tho..."

Jacourey's heart dropped then he looked back up at her. "Nah i'm playing." She laughed

"Ain't shit funny. Ion like det joke don't play 'bout det nomo. Find sum else to joke about Salem."

"I'm sorry" She continued to laugh. "Tryna raise a nigga blood pressure n shit."

"That's what happen when you don't wrap it up. I had a scare this morning but luckily it was negative. If it won't you woulda been spending that 500."

"I wouldn't have had a problem wit det either. I can't handle nomo kids right na. The two I got be stressin' my ass out."

"Karma a bitch ain't it?"

"Hell yea, Casey just be doin' da most. Then Kyla just cry, cry, cry all damn day."

"They getting you back fa what you did to they mommy's."

"But I can't really be mad cs I already got two so if ion wanna ever have nomo kids ion got to."

"True, true."

Jacourey wanted Casey to be a one and done situation. Before Salem he didn't want kids but he wanted one with her since they were married.

"Look hea dis luh muhfucka go." He sighed hearing Kyla cry from the other room.

"Go get them."
"Ite"

Jacourey got up then went to their room a few minutes later he came back with the both of them in his arms.

"Casey look sleep."

"He was sleep I had to wake em up."
"No you didn't, lemme see em."

"You said bring them in hea so I only did what you told me to do."

"If they sleep let em be. I thought that was just common sense."

"Girl take da damn baby."

She took Casey from him and gave him kisses.

"Jit what's yo issue? You a crybaby." He spoke with his forehead against Kyla's.

"You annoying her."

"Iono what's wrong wit ha."

"Lemme see her."

She sat Casey up on the bed then grabbed Kyla. As soon as Salem took her she stopped crying.

"Maybe she just don't like you. Or maybe she miss her mommy."

"It's cool I got Casey ion need y'all."

"Ahh you mad."
"Neva mad"

"Mmhm"

•••

"How you feel?" Salem asked after giving Que a kiss on the cheek. "Weak"

"I bet, i'm just glad you up. I brought Casey with me cs he said he missed you."

"I missed him too, bring him to me."

At the moment it was just them three in the room. Everybody else saw him yesterday while Salem was working.

"If he start doing too much i'll take him back." Salem spoke gently sitting Casey on the bed with him.

"You and Demi really had kids before me, dets crazy. Y'all hot inna ass."

"Mmcht Que" She straight faced him.
"I'm fa real."

"At least i'm married. And at least she don't got no deadbeat baby daddy. Shit could be way worse."

"You right, both of them niggas lame. I fuck wit Dot but he did some lame shit I can't even look at him da same. Then Keil det nigga really dead to me. If it won't fa me puttin' him on he would still be broke as hell. But it ain't nun I can do to change shit na."

"Ion even wanna talk about him imma get mad all over again. The way he had Demi acting towards everybody is gone forever make me hate him. I'm glad she came to her senses."

"Sum wrong witcho baby." Que laughed after Casey started squealing. "He just started doing that this week. I think it's so cute."

"Lemme tell you 'bout dis girl man. Courtney fuckin' crazy iono wassup wit ha. She keep on sayin' some shit 'bout Dit settin' me up n det ain't even what happened."

"Yea I had to put her in her place cs she had my man fucked up. I just let it be tho. Ian bring it up to you cs ion believe her no way."

"He told me stay inna house n chill fa a lil while but ian listen to him. I was out n about wit ha then I got shot. He ain't have nun to do wit det."

"I'm not mad at her. I just don't understand why she approached the situation like that. She gone have to apologize a sum."

"Imma see where her head at. Cs she was on some other shit."

Salem honestly forgot all about the situation because it was so irrelevant to her. She knew Jacourey would never do anything like that.