𝟰𝟵

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"So can I go?"

"No" Jacourey shook his head. "Okay" Salem sighed

She didn't like being stuck in the house at all. Salem didn't understand why she was even involved in what they had going on.

Her and her ex been broke up over a year ago. To her he just seemed obsessed and jealous of what she had going on.

When in reality they could've had everything if he hadn't did her the way he did her.

"I leave i'm sad, lonely, and depressed. I come back it's the same shit plus I can't leave the house. I shoulda just stayed in Alabama."

"You better get me outta this shit Jacourey i'm not playing. If you thought I was done when you cheated- oueee I can't fucking stand you bro!" Salem yelled while crying.

"Can you chill?"

"No matter fact we done. Ion want no parts in allis gang shit you got going on. Iono why I ever even fucked withu!"

The last thing she ever thought would happen was her being in the mix of his mess.

"We not breakin' up. I can't just up n kill somebody wit no fuckin' plan. Then imma go to jail n you really gone be lonely as hell."

"Imma tell you what we gone do ite? Just listen to me n stop yellin' n shit." He continued

"It's always some shit witchu. You dead ass the worst thing that happened to me. I really mean that shit. The only good thing that came from you was Casey. I wish I never fucking met you."

"Lemme see yo phone real quick." He spoke ignoring everything she said. "Hell no"

"Salem it's gone take two seconds just lemme see it."

When she didn't give it to him he snatched it and left the room. She didn't even try to chase him because she didn't wanna argue anymore.

He checked her instagram and saw text from her ex. She wasn't responding to him but he was about to.

Jacourey then texted Devontae back from her phone so he could go meet up with him.

Salem laid in bed and cried for a few more minutes. Nobody has ever drained her as much as he has.

A part of her wanted to fix their relationship but the other part was wanting to just give up on him.

"You okay?" His mom asked opening the room door. "Mmhm"

"You sure? Jacourey told me to check in on you."
"I'm ite ma."

"Casey's up, you want him? He gotta eat."

"Okay"

Salem got up and made him a bottle before taking him from her. She left the room leaving them two alone.

•••

Jacourey came in the room with different clothes on than he left in. Salem noticed it but she didn't say anything.

"Brung you some food." He spoke turning on the light before giving it to her. "Yeen gone say nun?"

She shrugged then put her straw in the cup before taking a sip.

"Thanks"

"Why you mad at me fa?"
"Ian mad"

She was livid but arguing and making the baby cry was gonna make her more upset.

He gave the both of them a kiss then changed into pajamas.

"Why he up?" He asked laying Casey on his chest. "Don't know"

Demi

I'm so done w this nigga

What he do this time girl?

I just can't take this no more
It ain't how it used to be, I miss that

Did you tell him?

He won't let me break up w him
He swear we gone fix it then we don't

You should tell him so y'all can figure something out

Imma try

"Helloooo?" Jacourey raised his voice putting his hand in her face. "What?"

"Can you pass me my food? I don't asked yo ass like twice already."

"Oh... sorry" She responded giving him the bag.

"I just wanna talk. Don't get smart or raise your voice at me please."

"Wassup?"

"Why you forcing me to be with you? This relationship not draining you?"

"I can't force you to do shit youn wanna do Salem. If you really wanted to leave me you would've like you did the first time."

"So what do you wanna do? Because if nun gone change ion wanna be in this relationship. It's just not how it used to be."

"If you gone keep naggin' about everything then ion wanna be witchu either."

"How is me tryna fix what you messed up me nagging? Yo weird ass just don't wanna hear the truth. This exactly what I was saying, we can never talk without arguing."

"We can, you the one gettin' loud i'm chillin."

"Ite so what we doing then?"
"Ion wanna break up."

"So what you gone do to fix it?"

"We can go to therapy a sum." He shrugged "Ian neva been married before so iono what people so Salem."

"Mmhm"

She put her headphones on and played a show on Netflix then continued to eat her food.