𝟮𝟯

𝗟𝗔 | 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"I'm out here in Miami. Lookin' fa the hoochie mommies!" Jacourey sang looking over his glasses.

"Bae" Salem died laughing. "Pound town we just left pound towwwn! Wit my bitch I just took my bitch dowwwnn!"

"You so sassy."

"They sayin' you pretty." He spoke reading the comments on his live. "Thanks"

"Mmcht she tryna act like she all shy n shit. Lee be in hea cussin' me out."

"No I don't."

"You don't?"

"No I be sparin' you. It ain't like you listen to me anyway."

"Yeen my mama."

"These titties was just in yo mouth I beg to differ."

"Ite dets enough live fa tonight imma fuck wit y'all later sheon know how to act." He spoke before ending the live.

"You talk too much."

"Cs you be tryna play me. I been told you to get ready and hour ago. We gone be late get up."

"Wea we goin?"

"To see some ass!"

"You takin' me to the strip club?"
"Mmhm" She giggled "Lemme get my ass up."

He got up off the bed and quickly put his clothes on. "Hmm" she hummed giving him stacks of ones.

"Aye I fucks witchu!" He jumped on her making her fall on the bed. "We gone make a baby tonight?"

"No boy move."

"One day"

"No day, lets go errbody been waiting on us."

They got in the rental car then Salem drove them to the strip club. They went inside and met up with everybody else.

_jdotbreezy_ 5m

"Me personallyyyyy" Demi spoke in Salem's ear as a fully naked stripper danced on Jacourey

He payed them no mind because he saw nothing wrong with him having a little fun for his birthday.