𝟲𝟰

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"Imma be pregnant on my birthday again I can't stand this nigga." Salem sighed

She was currently looking online to find something to wear to her birthday party she was having.

It wasn't gonna be anything big it would just be family and a few friends. Since she was starting to show she didn't know what to get.

"You ready to go Casey?" She asked hearing knocking on her front door.

She let Jacourey in then closed the door behind him. For the most part he was doing better so she was letting Casey go with him.

He tried kissing her lips so she turned her face away from him.

"Ite bro ian even finna start witchu today. Wassup jit" He spoke picking Casey up.

"Dadaaa!"
"I missed you man."

"Had you not been acting like a maniac you woulda been seeing him everyday." She muttered

"You ready?"
"Mmhm"

Jacourey grabbed Casey's bag then they left her apartment. She had a doctors appointment today and he wanted to go so he was taking her.

1 hour later...

"What are we gonna do?"

"Shit iono" Jacourey shrugged "Tell me how you feel right now."

"I feel bad fa how I treated you. I apologize but you right we ain't good fa each other n dets ite. Imma forever love you tho, you my baby."

He leaned up and kissed her lips before sitting back in his seat. "You okay?"

"Yea i'm ite. You good?"
"Mmhm" Salem nodded

Salem was hurt that they broke up but she was also stress free and happy she didn't have to deal with any more bullshit.

"I said I love, youn love a nigga nomo a sum?" He asked nudging her. "I love you too."

As Salem was about to bit her chicken sandwich Casey grabbed it aggressively and ripped off a piece.

"If you wanted some that's all you had to say."

"You know he fat." Jacourey laughed "Fat as fuck."

The three of them were in Jacourey's car eating outside Salem's apartment. Since she moved out they hadn't had a real conversation about their relationship.

"Maybe we can get back together in like a year, who knows."

"Nah you gone be fuckin' off on me." He shook his head.

"I'm pregnant for one and two I need a break from you niggas."

"I needa break from you too."

"We needa break from each other. If ion get a break imma actually kill you with my bare hands."

"Damn dets how you feel?"
"Yea"

"I know sorry don't fix shit but i'm sorry fa real."

"I'm sorry too."

"I accept yo apology luh ugly."

"Why I gotta be ugly for?"

"I'm just fuckin' witchu. What you doin' tonight?"

"I have to work, what y'all doing?"

"I'm finna go get Kyla n chill at my mama crib fa a few. After det ian doin' shit. I can come back if you want me to."

"No. You not slick." She laughed "Ite"

•••

While Salem was asleep she tossed and turned from the pains she felt in her stomach. At first she tried to ignore it but the pain only got worse.

Salem got up and turned her light on. She felt her shorts and they were wet so she looked at her hand and saw blood.

Her initial thought was to call her mom. She didn't really feel any emotions at the moment because she was in shock.

"Mommy" Salem spoke "Yes Lee? It's 9am i'm tired what's wrong?"

"It's blood everywhere and i'm in pain. Am I supposed to go to the hospital?"

"What happened?"

"I'm pregnant but I don't know what's happening to me right now."

"Okay I'm about to get up and come over there. Take a shower and get changed i'll take you to the hospital."

"Okay"

Salem ended the call and did as her mom told her. While she was in the shower she felt really bad for some reason.

Once she got out the shower she wrapped a towel around herself and found something to put on.

Hearing her mom knocking on the door she went to let her in.

"You ready?"

"Almost I gotta put my clothes on."
"Alright i'll sit out here."

She quickly put some clothes on then her and her mom went to the ER.

"How long did you know you were pregnant?"

"Not that long." She responded dryly.

"I went to the doctors yesterday and the lady told me everything was fine and the baby was healthy. Can you please just tell me what's going on with me?"

"You're having a miscarriage Salem."

-

Sequel???