𝟴

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟬

Courtney and Salem started getting closer after a while so sometimes they'd hang out wherever they were free.

She needed someone to spend time with since Demi distanced herself from her siblings.

"I miss this man so bad." Salem sighed looking at Dot's instagram story. "Who?"

"Dot, he hasn't talked to me in days. What you think that mean?"

"Iono maybe he just busy."
"Ain't no damn busy."

_jdotbreezy_ 3h

"Then he smokin' without me... dets lame as hell."

"Just call him girl."

"For him not to answer? I'm cool"

"Okay matter fact imma call just to see what he doin." She changed her mind then called him. The phone rung three times before he picked up.

"Who dis?" He asked genuinely not knowing who it was. "Jacourey don't play with me."

"Who is dis? Muhfucka you called my phone."

"It's Salem"

"Oh- you good?"

"No i'm not good. Why you haven't been talkin' to me n shit?"

"I had forgot 'bout you, my fault. What you doin' tho?"

"..." Salem hung up then put her hands over her face.

Nobody ever embarrassed her like that so she was super mad. He played in her face one again and that was the last strike for him.

"I'm goin' to bed. You can stay if you want but if you leave lock the door."

"What's wrong boo?"
"Nun" she shook her head

As soon as she got upstairs she called Demi. Ofc Demi barely let the phone ring before she picked up.

"Hey"

"Jacourey said he forgot about me. He doesn't even have my number saved Demi."

"You know how many hoes that man probably got? Ion think you should take it personal sis."

"But- he lied to me."

"About what?"

"He said we was gone work towards somethin. We ain't talked in days then when I just called him he said he forgot about me."

"I would talk to him fa you but I was told to mind my business so imma stay in my place."

"So should I cut him off?"