𝟰𝟱

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

Jacourey thrusted in and out of Salem while she had her legs wrapped around his waist.

"I love youuuu!"

"I love you too girl." He responded kissing on her neck leaving a few light hickeys. "We together?"

When Salem didn't answer him, he went deeper causing her to moan louder. "Huh?"

"I don't know."

"What you mean youn know?"

"I don't know Jacourey."

He turned her on her side then pinned her leg against her chest. This was Salem's favorite position so he figured she'd start saying yes.

"Oh my god!"

"Is we together or not ma?"

"Ouee yea we together." She moaned
"Fa ever?"

"Forever and ever!"

As he got more aggressive she grabbed onto his arm and dug her nails in his skin.

"Right there bae i'm finna cum." Salem dragged out. "Ahhh!"

"Fuck you so wet." He groaned biting his bottom lip. "Wea you want it at?" He asked feeling himself about to finish.

"In me"

His stokes got faster and sloppier while both of their breathing got heavier.

"Ughhh fuckkk!" Salem yelled curling her toes.
"Shit" Jacourey dragged out

The both of them finished at the same time then he put her on top.

The next morning...

Salem took the plan b pill then brushed her teeth. When she was done she went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast with Jacourey and the kids.

"What da fuck man." Jacourey slightly raised his.

Both of the babies were hungry and he wasn't moving fast enough. Salem started laughing then picked Kyla up from her bouncer to feed her.

"Hmm" He spoke giving her Kyla's bottle.

"It's cold, you can't give her no cold ass bottle Jacourey."

"Bro just take da shit ion got time fa allat."

"No, it take two seconds to warm it stop being lazy and do it."

"Ohhh my goddddddd!"

Both of the babies continued to cry until he got it right. Once they were both eating it was silent.

"Yea next time keep yo dick in yo pants."
"Fuck up"

"Hahahaaa"