𝟮𝟮

𝗟𝗔 | 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

Jacourey and Salem were now in LA for the weekend. She surprised him with a trip because she felt like they needed a get away.

She invited his friends so he'd have more fun and it wouldn't just be them.

"Oh nun it's my man birthday, wish him a happy birthday or yo mammy gone die at 12am!" Salem spoke recording the both of them in the mirror.

"You finna post me?"
"Yea, I shouldn't?"

"You can ion care." He shrugged "Yo groupies not gone attack me a nun right?"

"Ion play det shit they know betta."

"Mmhm"

She posted the video along with a few other pictures of them and him alone on her story. Their relationship wasn't public yet but now everybody would know.

"Lemme put my seed in you." He spoke putting his hand on her stomach. "Boy go to hell."

She slapped his hand then left the bathroom.

"Lemme rip det patch off come hea!"

"No!" She replied running from him. "Stop runnin' from me muhfucka!"

"Jacourey nobody playin' witchu leave me the hell alone. I shoulda never switched it. If you pull it off i'm callin' the fuckin' police."

"You da feds." Jacourey stopped chasing her then sat on the bed. "Oh ite then."

"Gimme kiss" Jacourey demanded sitting her on his lap. "Muahhh!"

"Lemme just rip it off." He mumbled picking at it.

"Jacourey"

"Ite you got it." He chuckled "Ion want no little you's runnin' around. You crazy they might end up some serial killers a sum."

"Ian crazy"

"Listen to what you rap about, I think you crazy right along with a whole buncha other muhfuckas."

"Det don't make me crazy tho. If i'm so crazy then why you wit me?"

"Ion wanna say it."
"Nah say it."

"Det third leg got me hooked not gone lie."

"Mmcht you was on my body fa I even gave it to you gone head."

"Ian wanna say it you made me. Na yo feelins hurt."

"No they not. I know a lot of girls det like crazy niggas."

"Birthday or not i'll still slap yo black ass don't play wimme Jacourey."

"Det don't sound crazy to you?"

"Unhand me sir." She mumbled moving his hands from around her waist. "Can you wear this today so I can have it?"

"How the hell you gone buy me a gift then try to wear it?"