𝟱𝟲

𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗰𝗮 | 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"Imma let you enjoy yo trip but when you get back we got some shit to talk about?"

"Oh god, what I do Jacourey?"

"Who da fuck is Pierre?"

Salem made a yikes face then froze and hung up. He called her back but she didn't text back.

Pierre was her Birmingham boyfriend. Whenever she visited her grandparents he would take her out and they would chill for a few hours.

They met when they were 8 and 10. Her and he siblings went there every summer and holiday when they were kids.

She didn't know how Jacourey found out about him because she never brought him up.

"Dot wanna talk to you." Demi spoke bringing her the phone. "Fuck Demi" She swore lowly.

"Yes?"

"Who is dis nigga? Sendin' you love letters n sendin' my son clothes n shit!"

Aww a love letter? Jacourey never wrote me one of them before he too deep inna trenches for me.

"What it say?"

"Iono I ripped det shit up. My son not keepin' dis shit either. You fucked him?"

"Not recently"

"What det mean?"

"When I was like 18 I did a few times. I bee knowing him since I was 8. When I was recently put there he came to my granny house a few times but we never went in my room nor were we alone."

"Ite bro" He hung up in her face then gave Demi back her phone.

Jacourey was trying to be nice about it because he had no room to even be mad at her. He was more so upset that he never knew about Pierre.

"Bitch he mad about Pierre sending me a love letter and he sent the baby some clothes."

"Aww I love Pierre, now that's who shoulda been your husband."

Pierre is who her family thought she'd end up with so when she got married and had a baby with Jacourey they were kinda disappointed.

They didn't hate her husband or anything they just didn't know him too well. Pierre was one of the main reasons her grandparents hated Jacourey.

"He won't finna move to Jacks for me and I won't finna stay in Birmingham for him. I'm with who i' supposed to be with Demi."

"You right, you right y'all cute too or whatever." Demi responded while finishing up her makeup.

Their activity for today was going to chill at the pool and have some drinks. Their resort had a bar at the pool and it only allowed adults in that area.

Later on tonight they were going on a boat ride and having dinner on it.

Jacourey Now
you a dub
istg ts over wit salem