𝟮𝟰

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

"Do you like it?" Salem asked turning to face Jacourey.

"Not gone lie I don't but you make it work." Jacourey nodded "Just say no."

"Nah ion like it Lee."

She rolled her eyes then went back in the dressing room and took the dress off. Salem had tried on a few different dresses and liked nun of them so far.

Even though they weren't having a wedding she still wanted a nice dress for pictures to look back at one day.

"What you gotta attitude luh girl?" He asked while she aggressively grabbed her purse and hoodie.

Salem looked at him then started walking towards the door so he got up and followed her.

"I know you heard me, don't be disrespectful na."

"Yes I have an attitude."

"Fa what?"

"Because i'm getting stressed out. I just wanna look pretty and everything is ugly to me."

"Cs you tryna rush it like shit don't take time. We got a few weeks left just chill. You 21... act like it n stop throwin' tantrums n shit."

He opened the door for her then they went to the car. Jacourey unlocked the doors and helped her in before going to the passenger side.

"Ion understand why da fuck you cryin' Salem."

She didn't really understand why she was crying either.

"I just wanna go home."

"Ite man" He sighed starting the car up.

Before pulling off he looked at Salem with her head resting on the window. He felt like something else was wrong but if he asked again she'd get more upset.

"We finna go eat ian takin' you home yet."

"K"

"K" He mocked making her laugh. "Stop actin' like det. You gone find what you want. You only looked fa one day be patient."

"I am being patient." She spoke lowly "Speak up yeen no luh ass kid, say it again. Can't nobody hear you luh girl."

"I said I am being patient Jacourey."

"You not. Take a chill pill cs you gone stress me out foo."

"Okay"

He took her to Benihana for lunch but she wanted her food to go so they didn't stay. When they got to his house they went straight upstairs to his room.

"What?" He asked as she busted out crying.

"Ion want it."

"Ite Salem" Jacourey sat their food on his dresser then pulled her on top of him. "Wassup witchu today man?"

"I'm tryna be patient witchu so talk to me Salem."