𝟲𝟵

𝗔𝗿𝘂𝗯𝗮 | 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟯

"Open yo eyes." Jacourey smiled "Oueee!" Salem dragged out reading the sign in the airport.

"Why you cryin?" He asked as she put her hands on her face. "Because" She responded before she started sobbing.

"Youn wanna go?"

"I do. We never went onna trip alone before i'm just excited."

They were at the airport but Salem didn't know where they were going until now. He surprised her with a trip because he felt like they needed it.

He had everything planned out for them when they got to Aruba. Neither one of them had ever been so he thought it would be the perfect location for them.

"I know youn like sittin' down fa a long ass time but da flight almost 7 hours."

Goddddd

"It's okay bae, imma just go to sleep. You love me so bad and I really love that for you."

"Why you can't just say you love me?"

"I love you." She responded giving him a kiss on the lips. "I love you more."

About an hour later they boarded the plane then found their seats.

Hours later...

"I love it hereeee!"

"Dis shit is fye. Ian gone lie dis shit slick scary as hell tho."

They were staying in an over water bungalow. It was something new for the both of them and Salem really liked it.

"Boy you just over thinking it. What we doing tomorrow?"

"A island tour a sum shit like det I was just pickin' random stuff to do."

"Yo mama picked it huh?" She asked making him laugh. "How you know det?"

"If it was up to you we would be staying in this room the whole five days."

"Fasho, a nigga just be wantin' to relax without no babies cryin' n dogs barkin."

"One day while we here we can just relax together. I am hungry tho so how I call room service?"

"Da phone? You askin' me like I been hea before a sum."

"Jacourey stop bucking at me fa I slap you."

"Use yo common sense then. You wanna take a shower first?"

"Mmhm" She nodded slipping her shoes off.

"What you do det fa?" Jacourey held his face after Salem slapped him. "Cs stop talking to me like that, i'm not your child."

"Keep yo hands to yo self i'd hate to have to ball yo lil ass up." He pointed his finger in her face then she bit it.

"Ite come on so I can blow yo back out."
"Okay" She giggled dancing to the bathroom with him behind her.