𝟱

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟬

"You n Demi still beefin?"

"That crazy ass girl beefin' by her damn self."

"What you do?"

"I wasn't at home and she kept questionin' me so I yelled at her n she got in her feelins."

"You know she love yo life. Youn gotta yell at my baby like that tho."

"So i'm just the bad guy?"

"Yea..." Que nodded "Tell jit tighten up n maybe her feelins wouldn't get hurt."

"You finna see her inna minute anyways."

"Ion care" I shrugged

Today is their mom's birthday and she was having a party at a building about 30 minutes away from them.

Salem and Demi hadn't talked in a few days. It really didn't phase Salem because she felt like she did nothing wrong.

Demi is clingy and it annoyed her.

"I'm the one that told her to call n figure out where you was at. So iono why you snapped on her you wouldn't have snapped on me like det."

"Why I wouldn't have?"

"Cs yeen crazy. You prolly was somewhere bein' hot inna ass anyway."

"I wasn't but ian gotta tell y'all where i'm at every second of the day."

"Nigga nobody had heard from you that whole day. We was tryna make sure you was ite. Then yo location was off, what we posta think?"

"You not my fuckin' dad stop yellin' at me Quincy."

"Na you see how my sister feel. Youn like det shit to you?"

"Leave me alone."
"Ian think so."

The rest of the way to the party they didn't talk to each other. Music just played in the car.

When they got there Salem immediately got out the car. The first few people she seen was Demi and Keil. He spoke to her per usual but Demi didn't.

Salem went inside and greeted her family saving her parents for last.

"Happy birthday you look so pretty mommy." Salem smiled giving her a hug and kiss.

"Thanks, this for me?"

"Yes you can look in it later tho." Salem sat the gift where the rest were then hugged her dad.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you. How you doin' today?"

"I'm good, happy that yo mom happy. You still not talking to Demi?"

"Demi's not talkin' to me. Ian finna kiss her ass cs she my lil sister."

𝗢𝗻 𝗘𝗱𝗴𝗲 | 𝗝𝗱𝗼𝘁 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें