Chapter 56 [Bathroom Madness]

slight nsfw warning that will lead into the next chapter, which will also be nsfw 🤯 (i promised my readers there would be another nsfw chapter, where scaramouche is the top instead of the bottom)

.

.

.

More time passed, and your body was healing.

Ei

"You're sure you're feeling okay?"

You

"I'm just fine."

Ei

"Alright. Have a safe trip back home."

You

"Thank you, Ei."

Ei

"..."

"You're welcome, Y/N."

You

.

.

.

"I'll visit you sometime."

Ei smiled.

You decided it was time to let go of your animosity toward Ei. Though Scaramouche is still unable to trust her fully, this is reasonable.

.

.

.

Scaramouche

"Fucking finally! I've been dying to get out of that hell hole forever!"

Ei was willing to lend you a boat large enough to carry all six of you, and you had just left Inazuma City.

Childe

"Oh, come on now... The beds were comfy."

Scaramouche

"No, they weren't."

You

"Remind me again why you guys brought Childe along? Where's he supposed to sleep?"

Shinobu

"He's funny."

Itto

"And not completely bad."

"He can sleep in my bed!"

You

"Itto, you take up the whole bed. Childe, do you want to be on the edge of the bed every night?"

...

"Oh! He can sleep on the couch."

Scaramouche

"Don't you think he's a little too tall for the couch?"

You

"No, he should fit."

Childe

"Are you sure you want me to join you guys?..."

You

"No. I've been very unsure, but everyone seems to like you, they want you around, and I care about their happiness, so I'm bringing you along."

Itto