Chapter 54 [Self Care]

.

.

.

Kazuha

*Sigh* "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Scaramouche

"No, I obviously don't want to do this! I'm freaking out!"

"Ugh!"

All of you were standing outside of Ei's residence, which had just been successfully rebuilt.

Itto

"Here we go again."

Kazuha

"Scaramouche, it's really okay. We don't have to see her."

Scaramouche

"No, we have to! I feel that... She's the only one that can fix Y/N up. Look at them. I can't even figure out a way that I could fix them up."

Childe

"I've never seen this side of Scaramouche before..."

Itto

"Shut up. Shinobu, did we reeeally have to take him with us?"

Shinobu

"Yes. Everybody agreed except for Y/N, who's out cold, and you... Which was the one thing that I'd least expect."

Itto

"Agh! I just don't understand! After everything this asshole harbinger's done to us, you still wanna trust him and bring him along?!"

Shinobu

"I mean... It's easier to trust him when he's being bound by technology that his own kind made. I think the explosive collar and those really tight handcuffs fit him really well."

Itto

"Hm... You're right about that."

Shinobu

"And, I find it really fun to just play around with him. See, watch this."

Childe

"Ow!"

Shinobu threw her fists into his face.

Shinobu

"Haha! It makes me laugh every time."

"Plus, he's deadly afraid of N/N. Even when they're in that condition."

Itto

"Anybody would be deadly afraid of N/N if they heard that they took down the man that's been experimenting on them with nothing but a rock! Plus, don't forget that N/N did all of that to Dottore's face with a ton of torn-up limbs! It's insane, really, I can't believe they're human!"

Scaramouche

"Shut up. Stop fangirling over them, it's getting annoying."

Kazuha

"No, you're just jealous. Haha!"

Scaramouche

"Okay, change the topic!"

Kazuha

"See, what did I tell you guys?"

.