Chapter 47 [Zombie]

.

.

.

Dottore

"Moving on, I have a little something for you, Y/N."

You

"..."

Dottore

"Ta-da! Isn't this one your favorite?!"

Dottore, sounding utterly insane, drew a syringe from his coat and flicked the top of it.

You stared at the familiar liquid inside the syringe.

You

"No."

Dottore

"Oh, but yes." 

You

"You are not putting me on that. Never again."

Dottore

"Aww, but I am! Accept your fate and move on. It's about time you gave up and told me something."

"Just stay still. Lucky enough, we didn't bind you up with chains this time."

You

"No!"

Childe

"Y/N, just stay still."

As Dottore got closer, you crept backwards slowly. You looked at the gate wide open behind Dottore and tried running right under his arms. You'd go to any extent to escape drug usage.

Dottore

"Oh goodness, Childe, keep them still."

You

"Stop it!"

Childe grabbed your arm and hauled you right back to where you were. They weren't going to let you leave with such ease this time. All of the Harbingers were out there, defending the spot, based on what you observed in the brief seconds you tried to flee. 

They've underestimated you in the past - they won't let the same thing happen again.

Childe

"The sedative. Over there."

Dottore

"Ah, smart thinking. You're of use to me for once, Childe."

Childe

"Oh, for once? Who's the one who's holding them down, huh? Pfft, you couldn't even do this yourself?"

Dottore

"Tsk- Well maybe it's because I'm holding a syringe in my hand, make it make sense, Childe."

Childe

"Well then don't call me useless when I'm clearly doing something useful. Fucking dumbass."

Pantalone

"Stop arguing, you're both wasting time. Huh, to think that the Tsaritsa left you in charge of Y/N."

Childe

"Okay- The sedative! Hurry up, they're biting me!"

Dottore

"Archons- They're like a rabid animal!"

Dottore inserted the syringe right into your neck, so tempted to kill you. But he knew he couldn't. Obviously. The liquid invaded your neck and you felt a deep feeling of pain and pressure on the left side of it.