Chapter 39 [Ballroom Dancing On The Seashore]

You were still hidden on the other side of the bed, out of his sight. He looked around your cool-coloured room as the moon began to rise and its light shone through the windows. The first thing he saw was the blood stains on the floor, a long trail leading from the bathroom.

He took one look into the bathroom then followed the blood trail just to find you on the ground.

Scaramouche

"Oh no..."

As he realized how much damage he'd caused, his heart dropped. He couldn't believe his eyes as they were becoming filled with guilt.

Scaramouche

"Y/N-"

You

"Mmh?..."

When he raised your head up with both hands, you mumbled yourself awake.

Scaramouche

"I didn't mean what I said..."

"I wouldn't do that."

"I've changed... I'm not like that anymore. I'm sorry."

You

"Huh?..."

You awoke confused, and all you could feel was Scaramouche's icy touch, yet it made you feel warm on the inside. You were too sluggish to get angry when he crawled right back to you, so you just gave in, taking in his scent and comfort.

Scaramouche

"I was upset."

You

"I know. It's not easy to take in that I'm leaving tomorrow."

Scaramouche

"..."

You

"I had plans for today, you know."

Scaramouche

"What?..."

You

"Plans. Special plans, just for you and me."

Scaramouche

"Wh... Really?"

You

"Heh... Well- I wasn't expecting you to full on push our relationship off the edge like that, so I thought that... After I told you about today being my last day, I'd bring you somewhere."

"But I spent all that time just hopelessly crying... I don't know what good that did for me."

Scaramouche

"Oh man..."

You could see the shame on his face.

You

"..."

"A walk along the Inazuman shore. I want to walk along the Inazuman shore with you."

Scaramouche

"A walk?..."

You

"That's right. Along the Inazuman shore, don't forget that part. We don't have to go around the whole island, I just thought it would be nice."

.

.

.

Scaramouche